Bounty Builder $2.20, $18K Gtd

nyjah0

nyjah0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what a cooler, Yeah the river busted you out, nothing you can do here pretty much though just the variance hit you hard this time. Good luck in the tables to come!

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not much you can do about this one,unfortunate:confused:

Acesinthebig

Acesinthebig

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Problem spotted, 3 bet shove pre and you probably just win a 5k pot and move on.

M

microse

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Problem spotted, 3 bet shove pre and you probably just win a 5k pot and move on.

He certainly got coolered on that river, but I think I agree with you. Stack is too small to play speculatively. With chances to flop trips so low, and chances of a scary over card coming so high, against two players, there is no sense in flat calling. All in or fold here, depending on what is known about UTG and SB.

M

mishu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unfortunetly this happens once in a while, probably 3 bet-shove pre was a way better decision here. Dont worry, if you are good you will still get a good place most of the time, these things don't happen that often.

T

TryTo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Preflop call is good. Absolutely safely. For catching trips. All-in would have been better if EP and SB was too loosy, with wide range. On the flop I would play check-call, or check-raise. But you at once present at least T and may lose big bets from weaker hands.

X

xbursonicx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With the stack $11458 and 4 < M < 5 (with the pot comprising with blinds and antes equal to $2610) your main options should be all-in or fold. But here you could call with very inexpensive investment of approx 1 BB being provided with huge pot odds (6:1). While going all-in preflop mainly depends on the profile of UTG player calling is also very good option (again, in this particular case).

You hit the flop hard so i don't see how you could fold. So i'd say i did everything right but luck wasn't on your side.