Chips
Any of you like bounty tournament and why do you like it?:jd4:;):jd4:

Joco413

Joco413

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lot better than normal MTT's. You basically get back the value of your buy-in by winning 2 heads-ups which is cool.

Afterwards it's a free play to reach the final table and of course meanwhile you can get more bounties.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I don't care for them as much but they do have some opportunity to make them so much more profitable. You will find players who are ready to call you so lightly that you could win money every time you play without cashing or better still grow a monster stack when they call with junk.

sergik1992

sergik1992

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play bounty tournaments with great pleasure!

T

tcummo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great fun, with lots of money up top..

W

williamsc99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
tournaments with bounty are very cool you can get an award without being itm

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Love playing in bounty games . Even if you dont finish in the money still gives you an opportunity to win. Use to play a lot of these at the old Carbon poker site and the more you played the higher your bounty became which others could see your bounty.Loved this fact as took down many "bounty hunters" :))))))))))))))

Good luck

K

kems

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Bounty MTT

Best tournament, because one player give u back u invest money,,,,
:eek::eek::eek::eek:

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I've played that kind of tournaments, I'm not a fan of them but I do not dislike them either, when I play them I try to play them normal, I do not focus much on the bounty, but yes in my game, because if I'm trying to win a bounty I can commit a mistake, and that's not the idea

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I like these tournaments. Because of the rewards for my head, players often play weak hands.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I win a ticket to an expensive tournament for me, my choice will fall almost always on the bounty tournament that would make a profit without entering ITM

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like playing bounty tournaments.There are normally a lot of loose players playing garbage hands making it easy to collect.

dedok0525

dedok0525

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fun when you win a satellite to a tournament, and after a few minutes to recover their money, and have continued to play without fear of losing their Bains. You comfortable and interesting.

A

akjordan16

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bounty tourneys

Yes play them all the time, need more of them on Americas Card Room.

csubu

csubu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i love this form of game. I think the best MTT is progressive super knock out.

Flight777sem

Flight777sem

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’d like to mix it up and play both types. Anyway why i like KO tournaments, hmm I reallu like to make ready my executioner sword for bounty, and especially when the mission accomplished you’re getting rewarded immediately, that’s fun ��

unnamed72

unnamed72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don’t like it, players are very aggressive, they push a very wide range. it’s more difficult to get to ITM

S

stamark

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like very much bounty tournaments.Especially in the late stages of such a tournament you can see a really big boost on your bankroll by just beating one player

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it's nice to win huge bountys only problem is people play way more hands to get a bounty and ofcourse you can get some super badbeats when that happens other than that it's great and i love to play them

vitalicharniak

vitalicharniak

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Proper balancing between “hunting” and waiting will bring you the greatest profit in knockout tournaments. You need to understand when it is profitable to start a hunt, and when you do not need it.

fishfood80

fishfood80

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any of you like bounty tournament and why do you like it?:jd4:;):jd4:

I actually love bounty tourneys for a couple of reasons.

1: It increases action when you can get a nice little payday on that all in call

2: The money itself, it makes it a lot better when you can make some cash without actually cashing in the tourney.

Those are my two main reasons for liking bounty tourneys plus the added bonus of the extra excitement. You can really build a decent stack when people are hungry for that bounty chip. I actually like it better than high hand tourneys.

M

MadMan999

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Many aggressive players which you can catch with good starting hands and eliminate them and you shouldn't reach ITM to receive money.

rodolforrl

rodolforrl

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It's good that you have a security with the money.

FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bounty tournaments are good because you knock out 2 players and you get your buy-in back.