There weren't really that many interesting hands worth going into detail. Some key ones:
1. After re-entry I had 20 BBs. 5 (!) people limped and I shoved 33 in BB. SB called with A9o and I dodged about 18 cards to the river to win.
2. I raised AKo, got shoved on by old nit shortstack, called and lost to QQ.
3. Fish bigstack open limped, I called with QJo in SB, flopped JJ9, bet, he called, turned Q, I bet, he shoved with KT.
4. This hand may have been debatable although I don't see it: UTG nit opens, UTG+1 3-bets, I shove. Funny, during the hand a guy asks me if I'm light. UTG folds, UTG+1 calls, we both have AK and chop. UTG says he folded a midpair, would have won.
5. I started to chip up, called a raise with AQo, shortstack shoves behind me, initial raiser folds, I call. He has QJss. I dodged big time as board ran Ts9c9c 6s 7h.
6. Same initial raiser as Hand 5 raises, I 3-bet with KdKc, he flats OOP. Flop is A-high with 3 clubs, he checks I bet half-pot, he folds.
7. Couple hands I 3-bet light, A5o (got a fold), K6hh, flopped a king and check-raised all-in, he folded.
8. Key hand, I raise with A2cc from CO, SB calls, BB calls. Flop 9d 5c 3c, SB checks, BB shoves, I shove. SB tank-folds. BB has J9o and I brick, SB had folded KQcc. If I had won that I would have had a top 10 stack.
9. Raised JJ, folded to a 3-bet to BB from Hand 8. He hadn't 3-bet in 5 hours. I saw him in cafetaria and he said he had Aces.
I played my bustout hand very badly.