BOL STT Leaderboard contradiction

Whyel9809

Whyel9809

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So long story short, I looked at TOS, and fine print aabout the .05 games on BOL to see if they give points, nothing on the website said anything,it actually states, and I QUOTE from their website.

As an extra incentive we added some point multipliers:
    • Bronze
      ($0.05 - $1.99 buy-in fees included)
    • Buy-in (fees included)
      Points Multiplier
    • $0.05 - $0.39 <<<<<===============

• $0.40 - $0.69
    • $0.70 - $0.99
    • $1.00 - $1.49
    • $1.50 - $1.99
    Quoted from T&C
"Bronze level includes tournaments with a buy-in ranging from $0.05 to $1.99."

After about 200games, and lots of frustration and fun, i realized my points were not going up, so i emailed them. Here is there reply, tell me what do you think,
Should i be credited????
Subject: STT LEADERBOARD
Good Day Micheal
Please be advised that no fee SNG are not and have never been part of the SNG leaderboard. The terms on the website specify buy-in fees the $0.05 buy in that you may participate in is the 18 seater SNG, this will award you with points in the leader board. Your understanding in this regard is very much appreciated.
If you have any other questions or require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us
Best Regards,
cleardot.gif

i was figuring pts at avg win rate and was on track to win had they credited, or had i payed more attention but i dont typically look after 1 win to see if 60-100pts were added, to much with 10+tables, not to mention the only games running consistently after 10pm are the .05s 6mans.