Blefer SCOOP

AlexBlefer

AlexBlefer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hey guys, i play 3 tournaments today, i will post hands here..
good luck to all ;)

dedok0525

dedok0525

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is a pity of course. QQ played like a fish, but he was lucky. On a blackboard he had to play a check on the river, because the semi-bluff was doomed in advance, but he bets. it would rearrange his mistake on the river, because he put too many chips on this hand, and would have continued to play as a fish. You could easily make a fold on the river. Because there are closed flush draw. And there was a possible trips.

AlexBlefer

AlexBlefer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i know i had bad river when i checked...

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Sick hand when he hit trips. I think I would have folded the river here. There are enough hands he could have played this way that we were loosing to on the river.

AlexBlefer

AlexBlefer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
sick call my strong bet on turn

Acesinthebig

Acesinthebig

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Seems like he wasn't putting you on a King and was willing to stack off, just an unlucky river.

W

williamsc99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not see anything unbelievable, a very normal situation. I can see that he makes 2000 thousand pre-flop chips, which indicates AA, KK or QQ. In his case he has the ace blocker and k in the hand, so when Q appears on the river and he's still going strong, I think his range is well defined.

M

mohamed nefzi

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
That check on river when a Qc was there made u think about his calls all along the Preflop,flop,turn and river he could havd called with A-Jcc A10cc or 9-jcc a lot of sets are also there so why you call the river if you don't make your hero calls if the hand is already ****ed.

AlexBlefer

AlexBlefer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
tilt man, tilt.. tilt call :D i know he had best hand on river, donky must fold on turn...