My biggest stack in my Tournament history @ PS

debriz

debriz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Achieve
I never expect that I come that far esp. in pokerstars (too many badbeats and set-ups). I wouldn't rather know how to play huge blinds and raises, its hard to predict or read your oponents at this stage.(I will just only all in with high pockets)

Last edited:
horizon12

horizon12

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A big stack it does not mean win in the tournament, no matter how many chips you have, just the final result is important and your place in the tournament.

fubarcdn

fubarcdn

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just think in terms of the number of big blinds and the picture will be clearer.

BoddJonar

BoddJonar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just think in terms of the number of big blinds and the picture will be clearer.

I second this. The number of bbs in your stack helps you know how to proceed with your hands. Gl in future tournaments!

UhhWee

UhhWee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
smth over 1,000,000 in saturday splash micro millions edition

J

johnsonrod

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Google Mzones, it has served me well.
Big blinds are one of the most important aspects of tourney play.
Your decision making will become intimately connected to how many BB you have and how many your opponents have.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
See how to play opponents and learn how to play. If you have the biggest stack, tightly filtered card and wait when rivals kicked each other. At very high pocket pairs go to Allyn. By the way similar theme already exists.

skull89

skull89

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The read of the game taking the BBs in consideration is useful in any step of the tournament. Keep that in mind.

GoMuCkUrSeLfZ

GoMuCkUrSeLfZ

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
very nice, i to have been in tournaments on pokerstars with over 1 mil in chips and have won tournaments with 25k players. congrats! did you end up winning?