The biggest event you participated in

jadaminato

jadaminato

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What has been the biggest poker event (online or live) in which you have participated, and how did you feel? I want to read your stories :)

F

Frankie Potts

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I won a ticket to the sunday million .
Failed . But it was a great experience

jadaminato

jadaminato

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I won a ticket to the sunday million .
Failed . But it was a great experience

Did you feel nervous while playing? Were you excited or did you think it was very difficult to get to the top positions?

S

scubed

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What has been the biggest poker event (online or live) in which you have participated, and how did you feel? I want to read your stories :)
I'm going to answer by biggest in number of players. 2019 wsop Event #3 The Big 50. This tournament set a record for the largest live tournament ever! There were 28,371 players.

At the beginning of the tournament I felt worried because it was my first time to play at the WSOP and the game was 10-handed (which I had not practiced/studied).

I felt lucky to bag chips on Day 1 because I had to suck out on the river to stay alive. Hero had it all in with a set on the turn with :8c4: :8h4: and beat Villains :10d4: :9d4: turned straight on :5h4: :js4: :qd4: :8d4: :8s4: SICK RIVER!

I felt blessed to bag chips on Day 2 because I started the day with 14bb and played really well to stay in it. In the first hour action folded to to the Hero in the SB with :ah4: :10s4: where Hero shoved 12bb into the BB who was on tilt and said "I'll gamble with you" with :10d4: :9s4: The :10h4: came on the turn to double-up Hero

On Day 3 I was (still am) exited to finish in the top 4.5% and cash. Hero woke up to :ks4: :qs4: UTG with 6bb and shoved. SB big stack woke up to :as4: :10s4: to knock Hero out with Ace high. Getting to day 3 was really special.

Great experience, great lessons learned!

Last edited:
W

williamsc99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sunday storm of anniversary, it was pretty cool except for the elimination, of course.

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi There
Never hit any big event so far
Hope to get thru one day and stay calm to win it
lolol
Rgds

jadaminato

jadaminato

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm going to answer by biggest in number of players. 2019 WSOP Event #3 The Big 50. This tournament set a record for the largest live tournament ever! There were 28,371 players.

At the beginning of the tournament I felt worried because it was my first time to play at the WSOP and the game was 10-handed (which I had not practiced/studied).

I felt lucky to bag chips on Day 1 because I had to suck out on the river to stay alive. Hero had it all in with a set on the turn with :8c4: :8h4: and beat Villains :10d4: :9d4: turned straight on :5h4: :js4: :qd4: :8d4: :8s4: SICK RIVER!

I felt blessed to bag chips on Day 2 because I started the day with 14bb and played really well to stay in it. In the first hour action folded to to the Hero in the SB with :ah4: :10s4: where Hero shoved 12bb into the BB who was on tilt and said "I'll gamble with you" with :10d4: :9s4: The :10h4: came on the turn to double-up Hero

On Day 3 I was (still am) exited to finish in the top 4.5% and cash. Hero woke up to :ks4: :qs4: UTG with 6bb and shoved. SB big stack woke up to :as4: :10s4: to knock Hero out with Ace high. Getting to day 3 was really special.

Great experience, great lessons learned!

Wow, it's an exciting story. I'm sure you lived it with a lot of adrenaline. Thanks for sharing

Havik

Havik

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played a 200 person live freeroll to a win a car.