Bet on flop

Freewka6101129

Freewka6101129

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
how often do you raise on the flop without getting in a pair or draw?

L

LFC_yllnwa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is your opponent, the size of the Bank, an attempt to steal the blinds, a thousand situations:), one correct answer is not and can not be! Don't play aggressively you can never win!

honorwar

honorwar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Only with one opponent and at least with an Ace.I 3-bet on the flop.If the vilan re raise or go all in I give up the hand.

N

natelearnspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I raise on the flop with complete air as a bluff roughly 20% of the time. It’s good to be balanced and you don’t want to be sucked into a lengthy confrontation with an opponent with the nuts. If it’s two way to the flop and the flop is wet and the opponent bets small, I will raise 3x with the intent to bluff villain off.

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I usually go on a flop with a top per hand if I have to hit neither flush nor straight I bet 50% of the pot's value by putting strength in my hand and taking weak players out of the hand. Correct me if I'm wrong !

P

Pablo22

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on opponent and chopstacks and draws

Eric Salvador

Eric Salvador

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The question is to broad for a helpful answer. Position, stack depth, cash or MTT, live or online, your opponents, your table image, number of player in the hand or even just at the table. All these will impact how often you should raise

V

vashsv

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

You have to concider lot's of factors. If its 1 on 1, I will do it sometimes if the board texture favors my range. Almost never do it as a pure bluff just for the hell of it. But if I get resistance I'am done with that hand.

W

Wellingtonaakkk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends a lot on who I'm playing with, it depends on how many chips I have, it depends on where I'm at the table. If I am playing with weak or insecure players, if I am playing where everyone has not raised significantly or just passed, under these circumstances I would be pretty sure to give 3bbs or more.

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It all depends,situation,opponnenets,chips,strategy.
There is no right answer for this question,it depends on situation.

F

Fernet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
C-Bet

And that depends on the type of flop and the opponent against which we are playing that hand, if the opponent has a high Cbet fold, I will bet on many flops, if he is a rival that defends enough, I will lower my Cbet frequency, regards

T

Taktik

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It’s hard to say for sure, there are many components starting from a position, a stack size, etc.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Every time when I am the original raiser. That can shows me a lot - if the other person is having something or not. Usually a call means that somebody have something, not so strong or straight/flush draws. Re-raise me can means two things - he is thinking that I am bluffing and the other player wanted to get the pot on that raise or he is having something very good. Many times when I hit nothing, the re-raise shows me that I must stop. But if the other person is still calling that means that he wants to catch something, he does not think that his hand is so strong to win and you can win with a bluff. But if the other player is very aggressive and re-raise you with a big bet, you should stop immediately your bluff.