Best website for sngs?

MDMAzement

MDMAzement

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a recreation player with good experience and good knowledge of the game. I am confident I can beat 5 dollar sngs at a consistent rate but my online bankroll manahent is terrible so I malwayd go broke playing 20 dollar mmts and jumping up in stakes .

I'm the next couple off weeks in going to save up 200 euro and try to grind 5 dollar 6 max turbo sngs.

Anybody have advice on a good website with decent traffic for sngs and soft players?

Any other general advice on grinding online and things that would need to take into consideration would be helpful.

W

WiZZiM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
a bigger bankroll 200 is kinda low but you can get away with it if you have a move down system.

888.com is pretty good

Roman Tsygankov

Roman Tsygankov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
SNG's planet may be? Some good articles and intresting courses .

D

dudu10grande

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PokerStars is certainly the best for Sit And Go, have several going at all times, in all formats and buy-ins.

BogdanStark

BogdanStark

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You know something better than poker stars? mh... where can we find more players than in PS? Where we can find more comfortable vision besides PS? Where the best SUPPORT team exist besides PS?

hm...

NOWHERE =)

westside1950

westside1950

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everything except Pokerstars has almost no traffic on SNGs. So, PS is easy choice..

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Party poker was my favorite. Carbon is best in America...if you can trust withdraws.

P

pachopaez

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to sng more pokerstars has more variety when a number of players , buy -in and speed

MAdesG

MAdesG

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the best site is pokerstars I always play there

G

gregor2277

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i always play on 888poker and pokerstars but for me the best website is 888

midgetfactory

midgetfactory

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would say the softest games are on 888poker, but the software is so damn ugly it stops me from playing there.Pokerstars has a smooth client and plenty of games so it gets my choice