1. PT3 has a 60 day trial.
2. HEM has a 15 day trial.
after the 75 days lets hope you won enough to buy HEM. if not investing might be a good idea.
to keep track of you ROI there are websites
will give you 5 free seaches a day
2. pokerlabs will give you 20 free a day.
not really sure investing in these site are worth it until your really in the higher stakes. these site are legal to use if your not logged into the pokler site. in other words your not supposed to look people up while your playing them.
1. SNGWIZ is tops in learning ICM. it has a free 30 day trial and think you can even get another 15 days on top of that (i'm not sure)
2. SNGEGT this was banned from major sites but it's open source and can still be used while your not playing(i'm pretty sure it's ok i'd check TOS policy of the site to be sure). it's an ICM tool thats free and some what usefull to learn ICM(SNGWIZ>SNGEDT by a long shot)
3. ICM trainer is another free tool that can help you learn ICM although I'm told it's useful to learm nash ranges.
1. holdemresoucers.net has a free website where you can plug in stack sizes blinds and see what ranges of hand would be break even if the villian were playing optimal.
2. chiilin411 has an ICM calulator you can play with to see what different stack sizes have an affect on equity etc.
it's usefull to know what equilbrium ranges are even though most player will never use them. you can use the ranges as a guide to which way to adjust your ranges(looser/tigher) based on your read of the villians range. and this will also help you when you do ofc have to use them when you come accross good winning regular player that also will be useing them.