BB's tears ;D

alexand8r

alexand8r

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What helps you calm down if you happen to be a real bubble boy, having dropped out of the tournament by the last person who did not get into the prize zone?

taylormaade

taylormaade

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Apply more pressure on other players just before the bubble to increase your stack in the next tournament you play.

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I would feel normal because poker is a part of the game and a go game of patience and intelligence and sometimes luck if the tournament is important For you I would already give up on the tournament!

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Min-cashing is like kissing your cousin,,,, :girlshit: blah,,,

M

masha535

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My attitude is quite normal...Because I don't think of poker as a way to earn money.For me, this is entertainment....Poker is a game))))):)

alexand8r

alexand8r

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would feel normal because poker is a part of the game and a go game of patience and intelligence and sometimes luck if the tournament is important For you I would already give up on the tournament!

My problem is often that when approaching the bubble I come across really terrible cards. And when there is a small probability of a monster's hand, then one of the opponents goes all in with bad cards and small chances. And the river does the tally in their favor :rolleyes:

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
These are bad minutes in my game. Unless of course this is a good money tournament. On freerolls, leaving the game before the prizes does not bother me.

lattedank

lattedank

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If it's good money, I would be tilted but If it's a freeroll or some tourney like that, I wouldn't have any problem with that.

V

valts102

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is a part of a this game.Poker is poker,dont need to be sad if you are bboy.If you have normal bankroll managment,that its normal.

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What helps you calm down if you happen to be a real bubble boy, having dropped out of the tournament by the last person who did not get into the prize zone?

take a deep breath, go for a walk, take a shower, forget a little about poker, go for a swim, go to the kitchen to get water and coffee, eat some bread !!! oUIHE oauIehUehE iau put loud music !!!! and thank !!! and thank !!!! because bubble is bubble !!

:pcguru::pcguru::pcguru:

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
To be honest I have bubbled many tournaments because I like the aggressive approach near the bubble , especially in slow structured MTTs. I don't care about min cashing and end up with ,for example 1bb because my future game of the tournament will not exist.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I was the bubble boy in a wsop circuit event last year. While missing on the cash was not fun, I was there to win the ring. Could I have folded my way into the money, Probably. I win that hand and I am a well above average chip stack and looking at a chance to do something special.

I know how you feel and not saying it does not hurt but just making the money will be something that will happen many times over you playing carer. Winning is not something that will happen very often or possible ever. What calms me down is knowing I played the hand correctly and played to win. Cashing is important but not that important in the grand scheme of things.

There was an article that Daniel Negreanu wrote years ago about a player who had the most cashes in WPT history. He had a obscene cash rate of 30%+ and something like 75 cashes and was a loosing player. Yes he cashed a lot but min cashes dont make up for all the no cash events he played.

L

LFC_yllnwa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think a good tip is not to be such a person), I will choose a situation to double the pot or fly out before the bubble.. Leaving on a bubble is very sad and will hit your nerves hard.. Therefore, it is better to leave earlier (10-15 minutes before the bubble) than to stay with a wooden spoon :)