gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
to be sure I would call...you're probably ahead but and it's worth seeing the flop, you won't have too big a dent in your stack if you have to fold but you could well take it down which would be a grand boost to the old stack !!!

Bozovicdj

Bozovicdj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just a call is fine. You don't even need to set mine, as you are likely ahead of BU range. Depending on the flop, you can opt to check-raise the flop too.
Also, how close are you to being ITM? If you are in the money already, I would look to just shove pre-flop.

Reason behind this is, if you win, you are sitting on a 60bb stack which is huge in later stages of the tournament, and good enough to get you further into the tournament, possibly even FT. Risk vs reward spot.. :)

5pAce_C0wb0y

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A call here is fine to see the flop, buttons range should be quite wide and it's not an insanely big raise.

M

malaka

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
call preflop,and on flop whit 2-3 over cards if oponet bet small we have to reraise fold

WiredKs

WiredKs

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you had reads and had a feel for steal/value their are more paths open. Coming into the table cold like you did, I think a call is right. The board will clearly dictate post-flop play.