Banking Management x Tables Volume

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon people. It's been a long time since I had this doubt and finally decided to ask around here:
How does the money in the account influence the volume of tables?
Using as an example the 25-cent PS tournaments. With a $ 50 bankroll, what is the ideal amount of tables to play at the same time? Or does not that make a difference?
I know it's a silly question, but I think it would help me a lot if it was clarified.

K

karl coakley

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Really the ideal amount of tables is going to be what you can easily handle. I like playing more tables because I get enough action that I easily fold marginal hands. The problem is that you can sometimes get into 3 or even 4 hands at the same time. Each requires you to follow along, size your bets, ect...

I'd start with 4 tables and play for a while and see what you do. I think when you start moving to 6 and 8 is where it may take some time to get use to the action.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Play comfortable for you personally the number of tables. It is better to play less tables, but more qualitatively. If you are not comfortable, reduce the number of tables. If you feel good and show your best game, then the number of tables can be increased.

Miketheman190

Miketheman190

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started with one and still like to keep the tables low. I like to watch the action on my table even when I'm not involved in a hand.

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
the number of tables you play depends on the taste of each person and not the money from your bank, there are people who say they can only play 2 tables, there is another that you can play 6 tables or more, as I say depends on taste and comfort of each play, when I play sng or tournaments, I only play 2 or 3 tables, for the theme of the concentration if I want to achieve a good result

A

AAbyss

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
tournaments, open how much you want to play, if the SNG I play 4-6 tournaments,if MTT 2-3

C

cpace1000

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I would say that this is up to your discretion. Honestly, I have no more than four tables at any given time so that I can focus on my opponents tendencies throughout hands. This is so they can be exploited later on when I understand how they play, if they are aggressive, passive, only bet flop if they connect etc.

With a $50 bankroll, I take a conservative bankroll approach, making sure I always have 100 buyins (so in your case playing tournaments with buy-ins no more than $0.50) to deal with variance (when you have bad days and good days)

Hope this helps.

Chris

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I would say, open them as many as you could handle or your monitor could display. Provided you know how to play and what to do in any stage. If you are learning (which probably is a case, cause you want to apply a 200 buy-in rule for the lowest limit), then 2 tables and play them thoughtfully.

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play as many table as you want, as long as you game does not deteriorate.
To avoid BRM problems, limit the total simultaneous buy-in to 1% of your bankroll.

C

cpace1000

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the 200 buyin rule when learning ''iwont'. Thats a good point.

Trying to get better as well. I have already deposited $200 (two deposits of $100 each) on pokerstars, and used sound BRM when playing MTTs but I lost my roll after two years.

Trying to join cardschat freerolls and building it that way. Advice?

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
If you only got $50, then applying Bankroll management, you should only play 2 tables at the same Time.
More than that will put you in the Bankrupt side sooner than later. :deal: