Lol7

Last edited:
rikisrakis

rikisrakis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The only mistake you made was that you didn't reraise him pre-flop. Beyond that there's nothing you can do to avoid unlucky draws like this.

flattershay

flattershay

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Slowplaying isn't that bad, but I would 3-bet too, since he 3-x raising(which means strenght mostly). As hand played, yeah, it's a hard bad beat. Btw "all-in preflop or fold" is a bad move, because you extract a lot of value from weaker hands and to your all-in he would've folded his 43s.

J

jofieloviedo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bad bet

I guess the only mistake was that you had to re-raise pre-flop cause it doesnt make sense you just call maybe you had to go all in pre-flo instead of just re-raise I guess the other player did not what he or she was doing cause go all in with that hand and just a 2 on the flop it doesnt make sense at least for me then how the hand finished was a bad bet so I guess you can not do too much right there.

dedok0525

dedok0525

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When the flop someone makes a raise, and the flop is just all-in, I regard that as the wrong game. Who is for example, 10 10 and he raises before the flop. On the flop, there are for example KJ 5 He sees that KJ winning his hand, but it is enough that he has on hand ready to steam. He ignores the board. I call him to K, and he loses.

drubas

drubas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Slowplaying isn't that bad, but I would 3-bet too, since he 3-x raising(which means strenght mostly). As hand played, yeah, it's a hard bad beat. Btw "all-in preflop or fold" is a bad move, because you extract a lot of value from weaker hands and to your all-in he would've folded his 43s.

Best answer from my perspective.

All the best!

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Your first mistake you didn't raise before the flop was at least 4 BB. This led to the loss of chips.

Gaviria8

Gaviria8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would 3bet pre-flop.

Post-Flop this is a real bad beat

csubu

csubu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
by no means was good. you were lucky, but it will not always come. you were fortunate to have reacted so.

O

omer10068

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you played very well, it is just extremely unlucky

badboydean00

badboydean00

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
iv'e seen this sort of thing way to often................algorithms for card games are absolute rubbish............play real cards .......that way if you lose you dont feel cheated:)

O

omer10068

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
iv'e seen this sort of thing way to often................algorithms for card games are absolute rubbish............play real cards .......that way if you lose you dont feel cheated:)
I also thought about it, but what interest would they cheat? The fees they receive

U

Unashamed88

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Seems like the A-Typical bad beat scenario. You tried to trap 3 handed with KK villain thinks he can take the pot down by shoving the flop. He runs into your KK and 91.41% of the time you dominate and he cries himself to sleep. I see nothing wrong with the line you took. You got full value extracted just hit the unlucky 8.59%. As for the people saying you played poorly pre flop I disagree. It's a very profitable trap 3 handed. If you did this same thing 100x you would be a very wealthy individual.

bakreni

bakreni

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you play that ok just get unlucky...that player give you all chips on nothing then get lucky... but you play that good

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
It was a good play. The only mistake I could say it is that when you saw that flop you should go all in!
:cool:

Jezdic

Jezdic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course you should maximize the pre-flop bet. After all, it's all too late. KK is one of the strongest pre flop cards.

Flight777sem

Flight777sem

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It’s obviously 3 bet preflop. Non sense of playing otherwise