Anyone here play 6 max games only

B

blueleaf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am good at 6 games, but there is NO big MTTs.

E

EL1t1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you mean 6 games? 6 max? as in 6 people per table? there are plenty of those tourneys on stars & partypoker if ur not from america you can play those, and well cashgames are running all the times at 6max mostly so it shouldnt be to find those games if you can play at either of those sites :)

Or did you mean like a variation of mixed games such as horse but just 6 games? didnt understand haha

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My first thought when I read this was "I can only play 2 or 3 games at the same time" :D

I am confused too. Is it 6-max or 6+ (holdem variant)?

VivicvrMga

VivicvrMga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
exactly for not having so many games 6 max that I do not play exclusively this type.
if there were I would definitely only play 6 max

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I enjoy and with SnG's the short table. It is pretty much exclusive with cash table and 6 person SnG. They are more enjoyable and the starting hands open up. There are MTT out there, just not many. Merge has a guarantee bounty for 6 max table.

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
exactly for not having so many games 6 max that I do not play exclusively this type.
if there were I would definitely only play 6 max

I like 6-max table too. And you are right, not too many of those out there except in the cash games.

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On Ipoker there are some 6 max (most of their Turbos) in case you're allowed to play there.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm confused too.
I ask you to clearly express your thoughts. What did you mean when you talked about 6 games. If you are talking about 6-max, then for me it makes no difference how many people are at the table. If you meant varieties of poker games, then I also play all kinds of poker. Something better. Something worse.

crimsonblur

crimsonblur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to play a lot of 6 man sit and go hypers that were a lot of fun when I was bored. Pretty much just shipping it in after the first few hands.

W

whosdaboss25

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play a lot of 6 max games I play PLO8 6max and PLO 6max as well as NLH 6max I love 6 max you have to more agro and you get more hands in per hour it's my game hands down I love it and I'm good at it. I crush the 6 max tables.

M

mioou2011

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
some people be pro in 6 months and some people be pro in 6 years
witch one u like to be?
losing money for six years or earning money...

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
6 max or 6 tables?

You forgot 6-plus!! LOL

Seriously, the dude that asked this question has not replied to this thread to clarify things. He is also the King of creating threads and not returning to participate in them.

I vote for closing the thread! :D

ironduke11

ironduke11

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i find my results are slightly better with six max but there are only a few tourneys on stars

richierichnz

richierichnz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
play 8 game 6max cash games on Stars. that's what I do and my ROI is around the 17% mark..

J

John bruce

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I seem to drift to the 6 max because there is more action. It's allot harder to make a profit at the lower stakes.

odo333

odo333

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If mainly fold cards, then I understand, and what if you get good hands on three or four tables? Problem...

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
I love 6 max tourneys.

There are a lot of them on pokerstars if you able play on there check them out.

I play around 5 of them everyday mostly Omaha though. On Mondays their is a big 6 max holdem game as well that starts around the same time as CC freeroll I play that one very often. Comes in micro version ($2.20) as well as regular ($22).

Top 10 Games