any better decision at the turn ?

This is a discussion on any better decision at the turn ? within the online poker forums, in the Tournament Poker section; if u got 25 percent winning chance. and u got 75 percent of the money in the pot in a SNG against a tight aggresive player, to


Visit our comprehensive poker strategy section and our exclusive poker odds for dummies guide!
SEARCH  


Reply
 
 
Poker Sites

Love poker? We do too! Join more than 180,000 active members on our forum
Join Now >