Already registered in tournament. Sorry you cant win a second bullet.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So for $2 I won a satellite into turbo series 110, a $55 main event tournament on Feb 17th. You would think I should be happy, but this tournament allows for 3 re-entries. pokerstars does not allow you to play another satellite to attempt to win second or third bullets.

When you try it says Sorry, you are already registered to play this tournament.

It also will not let you unregister and take T$.

I am fine with having to play but I am not ok with not being able to win as many entries as there are re-entries as this favors those with deep pockets and works heavily against the little guy.

If you are going to force me to play allow me the chance to win as many re-entries as are allowed.

I have contacted PokerStars about this issue pleading my case and asking them to forward my email to some one who has the power to change this. It has been over 24 hours and I have yet to receive a reply which leads me to believe they may be giving this serious consideration.

What do you guys think? Is it an unreasonable request?

W

williamsc99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe that you are hoping to change something a little absurd friend. Re-entries are for who can pay for them, not to be won on satellites. I have never heard of this anywhere

D

darpblog

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I guess it makes sense for them to benefit the people who can pay more. I would'n expect them to give consideration to your request. They are transparent about tournaments prices and structures, so from their point of view, it's on you if you are unhappy about the conditions.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well I got an answer today about 5 days later if you count the weekend.

"Thank you for your email.

We forwarded your feedback to our poker room management department.

We understand your point of view, but please note that if players pay re entries the prize pool increases so it can be a good thing for you. you can also play several satellites to win T money and possibly pay the re entries.

If you qualify again to the same target tournament from a satellite, instead of receiving a second entry into the same tournament (you cannot play twice in the same event), the value of the target tournament buy-in will be credited to your account in Tournament Money (also known as T Money) .

Your T Money balance is displayed separately in the Cashier, and is automatically used at registration if the tournament is eligible.

Thank you for your understanding. Have a great day.

Regards"

Ryan Laplante

Ryan Laplante

CardsChat Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well I got an answer today about 5 days later if you count the weekend.

"Thank you for your email.

We forwarded your feedback to our poker room management department.

We understand your point of view, but please note that if players pay re entries the prize pool increases so it can be a good thing for you. you can also play several satellites to win T money and possibly pay the re entries.

If you qualify again to the same target tournament from a satellite, instead of receiving a second entry into the same tournament (you cannot play twice in the same event), the value of the target tournament buy-in will be credited to your account in Tournament Money (also known as T Money) .

Your T Money balance is displayed separately in the Cashier, and is automatically used at registration if the tournament is eligible.

Thank you for your understanding. Have a great day.

Regards"
Getting T$ is better than a tocket as you can use that $$ in any tourney.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Right but in this case I cant really even earn T$ because I cant enter a satellite for the same tourney in which I already qualified. I also cannot unregister and take T$.

What they are getting at is in the unlikely event that you did qualify for the same tourney, you would be given T$.

Yet the only way this happens is if they let you play the satellite, which they wont for any major tournament you have already satellited into, or if you play multiple satellites for the same tournament at the same time before qualifying and win two or more of them.

I may ask them if they can begin tournaments where you can win more T$ but to be honest I think they made T$ so difficult to obtain for a reason.