Already played in 4 tournaments at the same time.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I already played and got lost, until I decided to prioritize only 2 and then I played well, but I confess that with 4 I can't play and focus on everyone.

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I can play only 3 tables at same time, more than that become very hard to focus. I already see a player in live stream who can play 12 tables, incredible

DMAlv7

DMAlv7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find 2 is my quality limit. Up to 4 is achievable but I cannot play consistantly on them all. I have played 8 before, it was horrendous. I think sometimes I play better on 2 that I do a single table..

Cam54

Cam54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It takes a lot of practice to feel confident as well as a strategy for play, as in you have to make changes to make your response's faster and more correct...which for me moves me into a robotic style of play, and trusting my HUD way too much imo... ... check the box and move on ... by doing this I am missing a lot of nuance in a table' s play and trading it for shortcuts that touch the bases, get the job done, but still probably leaves money on the table ..

Just for me to move up from one table took a lot of effort and that being said I still can't play more than 4 tables well and I'm sure I won't play those 4 as well as I play one I can concentrate on .....

F

Fatman0912

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me it is simple: I play 1 tournament and focus on 1 :)

D

domino1969

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I sometimes play on 4 or 6 tables on tournament or cash game but it's hard

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
professional players advise to play at least 4 tables at the same time to reduce the effect of the variance. but it's true that it's difficult and it's less obvious to play your A game. when you no longer know where to turn. for my part I manage to manage 3 tables but it is more tiring and I find it harder not to make mistakes during the games.

S

stonecold55

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I can play only on 2 tournaments at the same time to win something from it , 4 are to many

K

karmakoumas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
how many tournament in the same time

i think only one good tournament to concentrate on is the best manner to enjoy playing poker tournament.
when you play on different table you can't understand player around you and focus on them.

Sokolik

Sokolik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played 6 games at the same time. It is very difficult to concentrate.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Think of it like weight lifting or running, just gradually increase the amount of tables and you will be surprised at how many you can play.

9x4intemok

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
2 is best

can only do 2 at a time any more i it gets crazy