All those all-ins

Sale_MLS

Sale_MLS

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are you annoyed when a tournament starts and one or two guys are pushing all in at every hand, and after a few unplayed hands, you get moved to another table, and you think "thank God" and you find another one or two players are pushy at that table as well.:mad:

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are you annoyed when a tournament starts and one or two guys are pushing all in at every hand, and after a few unplayed hands, you get moved to another table, and you think "thank God" and you find another one or two players are pushy at that table as well.:mad:
psychopaths and lottery players are everywhere[emoji854]

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it is advisable to pay a player who all-in each hand on the 5th recovery. because it is unlikely that he has a good hand. it is true it is not pleasant to undergo all-in on all spots but in general. this type of player is busted at the start and middle of the game because this strategy is not viable in the long term.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course it shakes, even more. But it’s a game and everyone plays as they want. Still more it shakes when some losers when you move them 4 5 suited say how you could go into this distribution with such cards, it’s just been able to move you. appeal to my haters.

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's right, just change the table and play wherever you like. You can just wait for a good hand and call, in most cases they come with garbage hands.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everyone is free to play as he pleases. Especially if it's freerolls. Try to choose a good card and join the game.

S

stormyf

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Quite common. My solution is to wait, wait for a good hand, and give it when the time comes.

Collin Moshman

Collin Moshman

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Think of it as good practice adjusting to different player types, in particular crazy players.

Get a nicely above-average hand and call them. You'll either bust the player and have a nice stack, or lose and can join a new tourney :)

Bee

Bee

to bee or not to bee
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I actually used on it. And, I see it in a freerolls and micro game. If you play something with a bigger buy in you can not see it often happens.
And I like when someone kick him, everyone at the table start to play poker and:party: :hahaha::hahaha::hahaha: :congrats::congrats::congrats: :D

Qixxox

Qixxox

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you find those player's all the time and everywhere!:mad::mad:

J

June4Spades

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes I get annoyed, although I know, I shouldn't. I watch them and then, with a good hand, go all-in as well. Then there are two options:
1. I loose with a bad beat. That is super annoying.
2. I win. But that is no heroic deed either.

Anyway that lottery gambling takes all fun out of the game for me. At least, in rebuy tournaments these players fill the pot.

roystone

roystone

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It does get annoying, but like others have said every play style is a viable one if the player thinks it will work for them. I wouldn't invite them to any home games but to each their own.
The worst is when you finally get a great hand and call them on their bs and you flip over KK and they show T3 off....and then proceed to hit two pair and bust you out of the tournament....grr

pljosko

pljosko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am not annoyed in these situations. They won't go far. I play as tight as possible, and when I get strong hole cards I accept all-in. A problem can arise when a good player wins the chips of these clowns and puts constant pressure on the other players.

G

gryphon3005

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wait for a good hand to call these guys but don't throw caution to the winds. Don't forget about position in terms of how many players are left top act behind you. The other players at your table are just as annoyed as you and also waiting for a hand. There's nothing worse than calling the crazy guy's shove and have one or two others jump into the pot.

C

Coinuss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am glad to see this type of crazy player, it is easy to catch him. But sometimes the river surprises. Often others kick it and the game switches to normal mode.

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I find it annoying but you just have to deal with bingo players and hope to get a good hand against them to take all of their chips.

R

Rad210

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just be happy to call it off with 75% equity and start printing money.

A

amniasti

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi

hi i say this and i will say and here for you this go going ,,all in,, just in freerolls tournament why if playing with buy in bigest tournament you will not see same players to go ,,all in,, every hand or much of time go ,,all in,, this i see just in freerolls tournament beacose he dont have what to lose its free buy in :icon_king

N

nyeesssss

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
isn't that the dream? get 99 or better and snap them , its a high variance play but very easy to put your money in with a 10% ahead of them wich is the whole point.

S

some39thing

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
those are easy money, I love when suckers are throwing it all in. just pick your spot

A

angelamsmith05

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes!! I just try and be patient and get through the first couple of rounds.

M

Movi84

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if u got some patience you will always get off all in players, i try to learn how to get their chips :)