all-in

EVA777

EVA777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually play aggressively. But on long tournaments, even with a good hand, I'm sometimes afraid to make all-in! This inexplicable fear prevents the game.
I want to ask, is this just my condition, or are you also afraid to go all-in :confused::eek:?

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Maybe you are afraid the busto and try to proceed in the MTT without taking any risk. I feel that you should find some push fold charts , by playing mathematically correct you have nothing to fear.

H

HeyMan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
100% Agree

Maybe you are afraid the busto and try to proceed in the MTT without taking any risk. I feel that you should find some push fold charts , by playing mathematically correct you have nothing to fear.

Memorize the push fold chart or have one handy if you are playing online

EVA777

EVA777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I've only been playing poker for one year and I do not know what that means! You can not explain "the busto"?:confused:

A

Andy_mirON

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If u push all-in math correctly evrt will be ok on the distance

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I've only been playing poker for one year and I do not know what that means! You can not explain "the busto"?:confused:

Yes of course , to be eliminated from the tournament , my bad.

W

WillaIsAway

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I run into this problem too b/c I want to extract the most chips from the player without causing them to fold. If I shove and they fold I lose chips than if I bet 50% pot and they call bc they cant help their curiosity. I don't like to shove with the nuts unless I'm sure opponent has a great hand too.

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It's very simple. If you believe your hand is ahead in equity preflop, GET IT IN if the other player shoves ect. All the money in tourneys are at the top. If you are happy min cashing then fold your good hands to aggression and min cash away, but if you want that top prize you are going to have to call a shove at some point without having aces or kings and that's a fact.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I play aggressively only when I have strong cards.
I am ready to take risks if this is necessary.
Of course, I am never sure of my actions completely, but it is poker.

M

mozg3333

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
All-in is good to play with the nuts or if you feel that they are bluffing against you. I recommend in the early stages of tournaments generally forget this option. Very often I was mistaken with all-in at the beginning and I flew out of tournaments myself.

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
lol I play agressive when my opponents are weak. the more you rely on getting good cards in a tourney,the more you rely on luck.Reading and understanding your opponents allows you to abuse there style of play.you dont need cards to read your opponents you dont need cards to reraise a cbet on the flop if you understand that cbet is that individuals tendancys and their range doesnt hit the flop well. gl on the tables and be confident. hope all that made sense!

EVA777

EVA777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's very simple. If you believe your hand is ahead in equity preflop, GET IT IN if the other player shoves ect. All the money in tourneys are at the top. If you are happy min cashing then fold your good hands to aggression and min cash away, but if you want that top prize you are going to have to call a shove at some point without having aces or kings and that's a fact.

:stupido3:I try to take everything into account as in game theory. In large tournaments I easily reach the most important place - Bubble. Then I have fear! The fact is that even with an excellent hand I'm afraid to do Allin! Therefore, I gradually lose the Stack and do not reach the prize places! :mad::stupido3:

How to overcome this fear?

johnwat2

johnwat2

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
If I have the Nuts, I'll try for a value bet. Better to get something then shove and get no call.

:star:

pancho_1954

pancho_1954

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I think that is normal, many times we have so many bad moves that is what I think causes us to be afraid to go all in, in my case I think that does not prevent me from paying or going an all in

art00r

art00r

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually play aggressively. But on long tournaments, even with a good hand, I'm sometimes afraid to make all-in! This inexplicable fear prevents the game.
I want to ask, is this just my condition, or are you also afraid to go all-in :confused::eek:?
Preflop to go all-in with opponents with a big stack than you should not, unless you have AA. Even in this case, two aces can be folded with a bubble or if not profitable by ICM. Or, for example, when several players are all-in, then even AKs are easy to throw away

P

pokijh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nah, because of good BRM. You win some, you lose some. But if the decision was right, losing isnt that bad.

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The ability to put all-in in no-limit games not only sets the character, but is also part of many winning strategies, makes certain adjustments to the game itself, making it more lively, dynamic and interesting.

EVA777

EVA777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
New to site and how it works. Can't wait to correspond with others.:icon_joke

:stupido:Do not wait, write about your game of Poker! What do you prefer? How often do you go all-in?:icon_chee

Cok1973

Cok1973

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
every tournament I start with All-In . This is my favorite strategy and tactics

kowrip

kowrip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:stupido3:I try to take everything into account as in game theory. In large tournaments I easily reach the most important place - Bubble. Then I have fear! The fact is that even with an excellent hand I'm afraid to do Allin! Therefore, I gradually lose the Stack and do not reach the prize places! :mad::stupido3:

How to overcome this fear?

How many tournaments have you played ? I found that when I didn't play often, I would have fear similar to your fear. After playing more frequently, this fear subsided and I would have no problem pushing all-in if I believed that was the best possible move. If I busted out, it was no big deal since I would just look ahead to the next tournament. Can you give more details about these situations where you are unwilling to go all-in ? If you are short stacked and you get dealt a premium hand, you should have no problem pushing all-in. However, if there are multiple all-ins in front of you, you might want to fold even a strong pair since you are a lot less likely to win the pot against many opponents. You have to learn to take the big risks wherever necessary. You aren't going to have much success if you are playing "scared" poker !

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
When you go all-in or call all-in there will always be the risk of losing due to the percentage of variance that exists in poker ... Even if you carry the NUTS as AA..KK there will always be a minimum percentage of variance in which you could lose a hand and stay out of a tournament ... however if you lose by a situation of variance you should feel calm since you have played well ...

drejva11

drejva11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You cant call all-in in the start of the tournament unless you have a really good hand, because of that you just lose your money if you lose the 50%- 50 % with all-in. In the most of the time you should value bet and get some chips and all-in in the time if your opponent have less chips than you and you have good hand and so on. I mean there are a lot of strategies of how to do it.

Z

Zikasamaster

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You afraid to lose money,if you in the money you must shove properly,just do that because if you in money you go to win tournament and build stack,but if you dontin money you must see situation on tournament and decide what to do to be best for you......dont afraid to shove properly !!!!!

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pure adrenaline, particularly I have gone all in, in cash games when I am on the button and a 3 or table players enter the pot.