After playing freerolls for months how many have not won one or made a final table?

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I think the software online lets everyone win. Who has played freerolls for a long period of time with no tourney wins?

J

JAAMEZz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the software online lets everyone win.

Pretty sure that is not how it works. Use the hands that you're loosing and study your weak spots and try and improve your play. That's what the freerolls are for.

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I have won many. Im completely happy with my play.

U

UnderTokerr

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't won any of the freerolls i've been playing but I have gotten into the money.. Just placed 4th the other night in this months BetOnline first depositers 10K freeroll.. Won 800$

elizeuof

elizeuof

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
freerolls open to many people count on players of all skill levels.

In these cases some absurd moves may give the impression that the game has some problem, when in fact the fault is the way the players are participating.

Try to observe how players play freerolls and games of medium values, you will see that there is a whole strategy and way of playing specific to each type of game.

monstr999999

monstr999999

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the software online lets everyone win. Who has played freerolls for a long period of time with no tourney wins?

do you think that after your victory... the room software will not give you a better chance to win soon? Do you think that there is a distribution of victories in the room for all participants?
you are mistaken in this... there is no such thing in the rooms...
I personally have not seen this...
good luck in winning)))
:icon_cycl:icon_cycl:icon_cycl

A

Anders1616

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My latest success on freerolls was a "Level up" freeroll on 888.
I won the first price 29,50 $ a month ago.
I participated in 5 freerolls that evening and was only successful in the "Level up".

101ABN

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I absolutely do not think the software is designed to beneficially weight a player who has not won a freeroll. It's up to that individual to win his freeroll.

B

Barbarik

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On freerolls, I raised somewhere around $ 1 over the past week, this is a normal result for me.

Q

Queenlimp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls

I've had about a 10% chance of getting to the final table.

I'd recommend being very tight in the beginning.

Another Idea:
Going "all-in" in the beginning, when you have about 4x your stack (regardless of your cards). Winning that pot may give you enough chips to survive until play normalizes. In this instance, you minimize your time investment and can survive a few bad beats

Last edited:
gorbonz2020

gorbonz2020

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've won or cashed twice in two weeks last month but it happens

W

waker66

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It´s no differences in software if you play Freeroll or buy in for $10 000 but there are big difference how people play.
Have win 1 free in the last 2 months :)

Good luck at the table

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I want the players that haven't won to get in the conversation. The question is, has anyone played tourneys for a few months and never made a final table or won a tournament?

crimsonblur

crimsonblur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You have to be playing pretty poorly to not ever win one if you have been playing them consistently for months. The issue that someone is facing that is encountering this problem is most likely over aggressive play.

D

da22duke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont think they just hook people up so everyone wins. I feel I win/cash more than the average players.

dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
they are def winable. I personally have to play a little looser than normal are you talking about ACR?

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I am talking about ARC. So far it looks like everyone makes final tables.

V

vpashuta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've never won, but have taken a few seconds and made lots of final tables.

Destruct51

Destruct51

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You may have to learn about position, strength of pot and value bets, poker online is variance. Patience is key so that you don't over play throughout the tourney, ect. Experience and practice. GL!!

radartodd69

radartodd69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I win regularly

I've had periods where the cards just don't come for days. I win something small in a freeroll almost every day. As far as software "letting" people win, it's just not true. If that were a fact there would be no players at the site and a business with no players is not a business at all. You got to look at the way you play and adjust to win I think.

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Well from the posts so far they have proven my thought that everyone wins or comes close to winning online freerolls. I win regularly also as do everyone else I talk to about this. I want to here from the people that cant win freerolls.

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
dude, freerolls are tough! people go nuts all in right away... so many times in the first couple blind levels i have had someone shove and i almost didn't call with a hand like AK off... but then i do and they have like 94off, (doesn't mean that my ak still prevails, but people are cray in freerolls).

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I don't guess there are anyone that doesn't win

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I think that MTT poker works like you described above. You can't ''eliminate'' the luck factor because in every MTT there are spots you must flip. MTT gives the chance for everyone to be the winner.

You will see many times some weak players make it to the FT with poor skills. But this is how MTT works no matter the buy in.If you have edge you will be able to reduce the luck factor but you can't remove it entirely from poker.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Winning MTTs

I play poorly and am over aggressive. I know nothing about Poker, but enjoy playing. I can finish in the top 10% sometimes, but only when I want to & other people let me. I like going all in with sorry hands just to see what happens. If I win anything, it's an accident. My little ol' brain can not hold all the knowledge I see from the other members here. I feel fortunate to play against all you folks. I wish I was as smart. Have a great game, stay ambitious and you might win sometimes like I do.
:fight::listen::dontknow::withstupi:hello::pcguru:

Freeroll Passwords