Miguel Chacon

Miguel Chacon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Hi Guys I'm just bringing to you in case you haven't check I'm not sure why there is so few people playing this SNGs I see them like a great opportunity to qualify for this awesome tournament and also a way to build a bankroll I'll leave here some screenshots of the structure of this SNGs good Luck... I'm not playing them all day cause ACR is still without phone App (honestly don't know why) and can't play from work hehe...

I manage to reach 5th Step last weekend But sadly finished 4th but made $6,60 from $0,28!!

Attachments

• ACR1.jpg
    ACR1.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 23
  • ACR2.jpg
    ACR2.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 23
  • ACR3.jpg
    ACR3.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 23
  • ACR4.jpg
    ACR4.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 23
  • ACR5.jpg
    ACR5.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 23
Miguel Chacon

Miguel Chacon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
the other Steps

Imagine Doing this from $0,28 at reach at least 2nd on the step 7 the massive profit

Attachments

• ACR6.jpg
    ACR6.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 25
  • ACR7.jpg
    ACR7.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 25
Mundug

Mundug

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
its good bankroll builder hehe

Y

YKCaiTLH1314

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Imagine Doing this from $0,28 at reach at least 2nd on the step 7 the massive profit
Even if you reach last stage and won the Venom ticket, it's still big profit. You can sell the ticket for a slightly cheaper rate at $2500.
You just need to find a buyer then both of you email the ACR Cashier telling them you are trading the ticket. They will help you do the credit and ticket transfer.

IanB603

IanB603

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i really like the Venom steps, they feel kinda rewarding moving deeper and deeper into them. You can stack the tickets as well so you can take a break or build them up and keep firing away

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its heartbreaking in my experience playing step 6 for a Venom ticket lol and losing to a river 2 outer:eek: but keep trying good luck.:)

PelyaMX

PelyaMX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Even if you reach last stage and won the Venom ticket, it's still big profit. You can sell the ticket for a slightly cheaper rate at $2500.
You just need to find a buyer then both of you email the ACR Cashier telling them you are trading the ticket. They will help you do the credit and ticket transfer.

First time hear about such kind thing... are you sure it's real??

Y

YKCaiTLH1314

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thanx for the info.

No problem at all.
You have about 3 months to play from freeroll step 1 to step 6 before the next Venom. So take your time to win any.
My advice is don't sell your ticket too early, buyer will want them cheap now. With demand then it worth much more.

PelyaMX

PelyaMX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No problem at all.
You have about 3 months to play from freeroll step 1 to step 6 before the next Venom. So take your time to win any.
My advice is don't sell your ticket too early, buyer will want them cheap now. With demand then it worth much more.

Next venom will take place next summer... in July I guess so there is more than 3 month to get the ticket ;)

Y

YKCaiTLH1314

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Next venom will take place next summer... in July I guess so there is more than 3 month to get the ticket ;)

Oh yes, my mistake. So it's six months to go. Hopefully you might get a few entries.

BlackIce

BlackIce

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tried step one so far and pretty much got it without trying , so 5 more steps which less players but I’m sure will get harder . Can u like have multiple 1st step tickets ? Or just one at a time ?

Beardownman

Beardownman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Totally agree. I like playing these aswell. I dont know why but step SnGs all ways seem to take a long time to fill and other sites have stopped them. Shame.

F

flying

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tried step one so far and pretty much got it without trying , so 5 more steps which less players but I’m sure will get harder . Can u like have multiple 1st step tickets ? Or just one at a time ?
you can have more then one ticket
i have 10 step 2 and 3 step4