ACR 5 mil qualifying

P

Phoenix14

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Has anyone made it past the 6'th level of the freeroll step tournaments yet?

I got to the fifth level and got knocked out, 99 v 78, 778 flop >=/

XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips

You mean level 6 of the step 1 freeroll? Its difficult now that they raised the cap from 400 to 2000. Its a grind but you can do it. I won a seat to the venom after months of trying. Maybe better to play Venom SnG steps. Start at $0.25 or $1.50.

P

Phoenix14

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You mean level 6 of the step 1 freeroll? Its difficult now that they raised the cap from 400 to 2000. Its a grind but you can do it. I won a seat to the venom after months of trying. Maybe better to play Venom SnG steps. Start at $0.25 or $1.50.

No I mean the 6'th level of the steps tournaments.

W

wengz2002

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you Level 6 of Step 1/6, I got past it many times...
I reach Step 5/6 twice but got knock off both...

P

Phoenix14

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
playing level 3 right now

wish me luck

EllyWriter

EllyWriter

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Playing for a big seat Monday.

Attachments

• did it.JPG
    did it.JPG
    23.1 KB · Views: 22
TheniT

TheniT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
This is quite difficult, but because it's a freeroll it's worth trying, I've already reached level 5/6 too and I'll keep trying one day can be my lucky day. Good luck to everyone.

XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
No I mean the 6'th level of the steps tournaments.

Starting from the freeroll I've made it to step 4. But then I won a step 5 ticket in the freerolls that ran on the Beta client right before the software update. I made it to step 6. Jumped in to a step 6 On Demand yesterday right at the end of late reg. with 18 left and 11 places paid and won my venom ticket. Now I just need to decide whether to play day 1B or 1C.

You just need to keep playing as much as you can and will make it eventually.

P

Phoenix14

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I got knocked out at the third level last night, A8 vs K4, A5678 >=/

Ahoy

Ahoy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I might actually try to get in there thorugh the sit and gos, I missed the freerolls - when do those run?

THX

P

Phoenix14

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wasn't able to qualify >=/

Anyone know if they're going to start qualifier freerolls for the 6 million venom in november?

E

eyeluvpoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Highest I got was 4th level. Won some cash along the way (bubble prize) but never could get past that level. Next one in December is 6 million. I have not seen any freerolls yet for the new one.

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Hi There
I have made it out of 2000 players to step 2
But got knocked out
Maybe next time
Rgds

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Starting from the freeroll I've made it to step 4. But then I won a step 5 ticket in the freerolls that ran on the Beta client right before the software update
I busted out of 4/6 twice, up all the way from 1/6.

XYZ2123 I believe you may have been the one that busted me out of that beta event. It was after first break we both had top 20 chip stacks and you crushed my pocket Ks with two pair. NH :)

How'd you fair in the Venom?

XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I busted out of 4/6 twice, up all the way from 1/6.

XYZ2123 I believe you may have been the one that busted me out of that beta event. It was after first break we both had top 20 chip stacks and you crushed my pocket Ks with two pair. NH :)

How'd you fair in the Venom?

Not sure. I created a totally different screen name for the Beta Client (BetaFish12 or something like that). Tried to use same name but it wouldn't complete the sign-up process so I just made up something else.

Sadly, didn't make day two. Really hard to play 14 hours straight on one bullet. Ran out of steam in hour 10. I was getting short so started shoving. My AK (made my straight on the river) lost to QTo (full house) and then my KK lost to AJo (A on turn) and that was it. I might have done better if I had come in at the end of late reg with 30BB, but that would also be risky in an 8-max w/12% antes. I noticed a bunch of players that were at my table most of the day made day 3 and the final 8 (one I busted for sure early on). They were able to re-enter several times. So either they had a bunch of tickets or could afford to re-enter. In hindsight, given my non-existent bankroll, I should have tried to snag the cash spot on the step 6. A good trial run and lessons for next time.

Last edited:
XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Wasn't able to qualify >=/

Anyone know if they're going to start qualifier freerolls for the 6 million venom in november?

I hope there will be free rolls. Probably after OSS? Otherwise it will be tough. The step 1 buy-ins only pay 1 ticket to step two, which need 90 players to begin.