AA vs one-colored connector

I

ivanbbb

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
game in a tournament where all throw off, except the player on MP and the player on BB. A game was very intense, all opened with a good hand, I had a verva connector QJ on BB, after an openreyz with MP, I have answered 3bet, have followed 4 Beth and I am a stake, I have understood on a game of the opponent at once that I play against the monster (AA, KK, QQ) more options of a hand to the opponent I didn't give, behind an exception that I had one Q therefore there was only KK and AA!
After a call, at me in the head directly flashed what probabilities at me to win? 25% that I will get in flop having collected 2 couples, a flash - the street - dro. after all I decided to put pressure upon the opponent and if I don't get in flop to me it is necessary not easily, well there were no wish to send the hand to a pass!
Fortunately for me flop it was successful (chance to catch 2 cards of one color on a flopa of 55%) at me was flash dro, the opponent amplified to a set, but then I didn't know yet, and fortunately, the opponent decided to play slouply, having given an initiative to me, well I also was moved! after the check on a flopa the sloe closes the street, I decided to slouplay too, and in a third of bank answered a rate with a call, but the river smiled to the opponent everything was closed on light, and after its doborny rate I answered with a call and lost 2\3 stacks!
how you think whether correctly I played?

I

ivanbbb

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
at the opponent was Fullhouse!!!

chisel

chisel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think no. if you give him KK or AA you must expect full house. but you still lost him with full house

Snakmacher

Snakmacher

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on luck I saw people calling allin with Jc9d vs AA vs KK and winning with 4 of a kind 9s vs fullhouse etc.. it is very frustrating showing AA vs donkey calling with 6c3s for instance and loosing to fullhouse with two pairs.. happened to me recently on 888poker :)

D

dejan85

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ok you have outs and you didnt have luck but you could also winn that hand.....

P

PeteyPablo3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
need luck but I do that often

I

ivanbbb

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts