A

aryano1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play a MTT late mid position i had less stock
So want more benifit with AA so simply raise two bet but got busted with q9 streight .what exactelly did there?

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Aces not always hold up. That can happen. Good luck :)

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Nobody guarantees the victory of AA. Even against one opponent. With me, too, it happens, I'm used to it.

L

Late2Rise

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Aces are tough is some places:cool:

Giancarlos

Giancarlos

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AA the victory is relative, is depend Ur stake

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So want more benifit with AA so simply raise two bet but got busted with q9 streight .what exactelly did there?

If u take monster hand 2 times in a row u must think why? 2nd nice hand beat usually, especially in the multipots

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Who told you or where you read that you must win with AA. For each pair of cards there is a table with the percentage of winnings of this card.

F

Fastone2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AA cant be beaten, easily.
I figure I'm going all in when I got them.

M

MstrBlast3r

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

It happens. I still play them hard and strong pre-flop. I have no issue getting my chips in with the best hand pre-flop.

CullinanPoker

CullinanPoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thats a tricky spot as you want to maximize value of a premium hand with such few players left to act. I think a 2-3x bb bet there is sufficient, any more youd scare them away, and less youre letting garbage in. As youve heard aces dont always hold up, thats whats great about poker... any hand can beat any hand. Stay on your toes!!!!

AMTF1988

AMTF1988

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AA is usually only good pre-flop, once the flop comes out it brings draws, two pairs, top pairs, anything your opponents will stay in the hand for. I had aces beaten by 9,5 as they flopped two pair and that's enough to call a shove

C

chronical

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
0. nithing much AA will lose sometimes.
1. if you played agains BB he most likely would defended Q9 even if you raise 3-4bb
2. depends on the post flop play if he if the bord went JKT г might have folded if he reriased/4beted u

have strength brah

B

BetterNot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No hand is a guaranteed win, keep that in mind. You didint play bad you just got unlucky. Just raise big pre flop so those hand wont follow and hope they dont get lucky. Yesterday i lost an all-in pre flop against KQs with two pair on turn and river

stefan94

stefan94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The other player had more luck , I have lost also a lot betting pre-floop with pair , now i am just raising 3BB and later on I am analysing my chances to win the hand ..

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Aces is not the spear of destiny...

B

Boris from Kazan

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personal vision of the situation: a very small raise from this position, I always make a pot-raise + blinds 2 can be, or all-ins to do so I became after my pocket pairs, monsters began to lose, then I realized that all in is better than raise and loss, so I at least steal a 1.5 blind. Since then, the rate of loss was very minimalishious me. With respect! Good luck!

N

Napkins420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I lose all the time with AA

I always read that online players are better than live players, but that's far from the truth

I have never seen a live player limp utg then call a 4 bet all in ( which is half of utg limpers stack) with Q9o, but I see plays like that ALL the time online

I never see a live player check call off his whole stack with a gutshot, but it's the norm online

I have been knocked out of 5 tournies in the last 2 days with AA against junk, Everytime I had a nice stack and if my AA held up it would launch my stack into outer space

online poker is crazy, never have I been beaten so many times over and over being g an 80%+ favorite

Now I don't think online poker is rigged, i just think that online players are no where near as good as live players

The best is when I raise with AA or KK and someone shoves all in pre with QJ and hits 2 pair on the river then call me a donk lol

Drhat63

Drhat63

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A very small pot (Blinds only) won is better than losing all your chips, by playing soft or weak...

N

Napkins420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A very small pot (Blinds only) won is better than losing all your chips, by playing soft or weak...

I never slow play, I play TAG

When I raise I'm always more than happy to just scoop the blinds and antes

The funny thing is I see guys limp with AA or KK letting half the table into the pot, then the AA limper flops aces full lol...

I'm thinking how the hell does someone playing AA so bad smash like this??

Bev

Bev

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
had AA, and another A flopped out , and I lost as other player got a flush .... s**t happens

Masi2197

Masi2197

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate this stray hand lost 9 times from 1 hands played always with lower pairs or with junk hands

Bev

Bev

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I never slow play, I play TAG

When I raise I'm always more than happy to just scoop the blinds and antes

The funny thing is I see guys limp with AA or KK letting half the table into the pot, then the AA limper flops aces full lol...

I'm thinking how the hell does someone playing AA so bad smash like this??
maybe they have lost with AA and KK too many times , and so they just call or raise a bit .... I have done that to , and sure enough it was a good thing I didn't go allin !

SydTheCat

SydTheCat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most people over rate AA thinking it can't be beat. Basically it's just a pair. Anything above two pair beats it. It's only good against another pair, or another Ax. Hell 72o could easily beat it if you let them in the hand cheap. That's why you have to be very aggressive preflop if you're opening early. You let the blinds play cheap enough, you will probably lose more often.

sryulaw

sryulaw

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what happened had to happen 20% or 35% of the time that plays with AAs. There is no rule no Poker Saying that AA should always win if they play with it !!! Sometimes it takes great he with heartache !!!