ELPRIIINCIPE

ELPRIIINCIPE

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
regardless of the outcome but would like to know other opinions about this hand, do you think it is ok to call in that position? The tournament is a satellite to the Sunday Storm is the final table, we are 5 players and there are only three tickets to deal.
that they gave me

https://www.boomplayer.com/25467167_2FEE534B1F

Frogger

Frogger

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Got any more info on Player 4, was he TAG LAG Passive or playing Super Aggressive. How was he playing for you to make that call for all your stack?

On first impression it appears to be a very LAG play from player 4, so good call as it gave you a great boost into second position.

Clasher

Clasher

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Got any more info on Player 4, was he TAG LAG Passive or playing Super Aggressive. How was he playing for you to make that call for all your stack?

On first impression it appears to be a very LAG play from player 4, so good call as it gave you a great boost into second position.
Yes this is right we need to know the opponent playing style..

And it looks like he is stealing some blinds earlier before you call that hand....

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Villain was playing about the worst possible hand he could have when he did that and your'e still only at a 57.65% advantage pre-flop. He was pushing your buttons, and you let him. So, no, I don't think that playing Bingo was the right move a that point. Just my opinion.

rckstr2b

rckstr2b

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
regardless of the outcome but would like to know other opinions about this hand, do you think it is ok to call in that position? The tournament is a satellite to the Sunday Storm is the final table, we are 5 players and there are only three tickets to deal.
that they gave me

https://www.boomplayer.com/25467167_2FEE534B1F

This is a tough one without any info on the villain, but generally speaking, A5s in that position is a great hand to shove but not a great hand to call a shove. Now there are times when I will call that if the guy is agro and shoving the button every time. The problem is, with no info, you are racing for your tournament life with a marginal hand.
You still have 15bb, no need to race yet.

A5s is a short stack shove hand, not really a hand for a long shoves, too often you are racing for a big pay jump at the end of the tournament.
Even if he does this with 96o, he's got live cards and you only have 1 overcard.

Shove light, call tight