Alaercio da Rocha

Alaercio da Rocha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Anyone who knows me knows that I hate turbo tournaments and I don't like paying subscriptions to targeted tournaments. I play the satellites of 16 players. Today I was mistaken when I signed up for a $ 0.75 believing it was SCOOP 70 but I only realized when I won the entry and fell right into the $ 5.50 Hot, not missing much to finish the RT but for my comfort I still got the second premium line. Then I played a $ 0.15 for the $ 1.10 KO was good too although I made this call pre-flop that I would not normally give (my intuition sent me) the guy still made a more unfounded play than me.
https://www.boomplayer.com/pt-BR/33284769_7C88724802
Just to make it happen I would not make this call. He gave me a blank. I was playing well but think about the flop and think about more odds after showing his 2 kkk. each one!!!

deyvsonflp

deyvsonflp

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Your call was really bad. But his pre flop is acceptable. His limp and suddenly he had information from you to try to punish your limp. As for the post flop, there is nothing to understand.. GL GL

Alaercio da Rocha

Alaercio da Rocha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In fact

Your call was really bad. But his pre flop is acceptable. His limp and suddenly he had information from you to try to punish your limp. As for the post flop, there is nothing to understand.. GL GL

I was actually playing totally different. This move would be out of reading for anyone at the table. I believe the villain wanted to get out. Lose. I do not know! I didn't understand his move.

Alaercio da Rocha

Alaercio da Rocha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It was another good day today guys.
SCOOP 70
I paid $ 2.25 to sign up. I played 3 satellites for 16 players. I took 1232 out of 46633 players. I earned $ 22.52 ... $ 20.27 in profit. The dollar is high then R $ 150.00 already transferred to my bank account. I will make a different second food.