9max SNG [45 Players]

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As someone getting back into 45 mans this is very useful indeed.

And yeah good shoving ranges are generally way wider than you'd anticipate. I remember shaundeeb saying way back in the day "If you're not getting it in bad, you're not getting it in enough" :D

aqqr

aqqr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As someone getting back into 45 mans this is very useful indeed.

And yeah good shoving ranges are generally way wider than you'd anticipate. I remember shaundeeb saying way back in the day "If you're not getting it in bad, you're not getting it in enough" :D

Can I use it on micro stake?

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
From experience and just having a glance at the chart I probably wouldn't follow the chart 100% (which could be a mistake for all I know). For example there's no way I'm shoving 100% of my hands in the SB with 13 bigs in micros.

The thing you have to remember about micros is that players aren't going to be playing anywhere near optimally, they're going to be shoving tighter and not calling as wide as they should be

P

Pablo22

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Are you sure they don't call wider in the micros?

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah I think so. It's kind of counter intuitive I know. In general bad players call more in worse spots, right? We all know this, it's way playing strong hands for two or three streets of value is so straightforward at micros

But in shove/fold situations in micro mtt sngs I don't think bad players understand that they should have wider shoving and calling ranges.

You see so many spots where the odds they're getting mean they should be calling even if their opponent shows them they have a better hand than they do. Or the amount of people that call others out when they've binked while making very standard shoves

guccipix

guccipix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What site provides 45 player sngs?

aqqr

aqqr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are you sure they don't call wider in the micros?

Yes. I agree. But I wanna to understand basic push/fold range at MTT. It's new game for me. I see what they make a call too wide and 100% shove range it's bad, i know.

P

Pablo22

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Pokerstars is the one running 45 mans. I haven't seen them on the current sites I play.