9-max Sit n Go bubble

Y

YungDupLa

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi , I'm an 18yo Sit n go grinder from the uk , any tips for playing when on the bubble?
When im deepstacked ill usually take a more conservative approach to my game and try to rob as many blinds as my opponents will allow. I will also frequently "bully" other players at the table to try and fatten up my stack.

If im shallow stacked on the other hand ( >11BB ) ill try to find an opportunity to open push ( ie if the table folds to me ill typically push with a marginal hand like Q4s on the button )

.One problem I found is I typically fold to a 3bet push from a shallowstack unless I have a monster ( AQs , AKo , AKs , JJ+ ) should I widen my range ?

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
should be basic icm, but you may want to try varying your bet size depending on the villan to minimize risk

P

PKRNRS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi , I'm an 18yo Sit n go grinder from the uk , any tips for playing when on the bubble?
When im deepstacked ill usually take a more conservative approach to my game and try to rob as many blinds as my opponents will allow. I will also frequently "bully" other players at the table to try and fatten up my stack.

If im shallow stacked on the other hand ( >11BB ) ill try to find an opportunity to open push ( ie if the table folds to me ill typically push with a marginal hand like Q4s on the button )

.One problem I found is I typically fold to a 3bet push from a shallowstack unless I have a monster ( AQs , AKo , AKs , JJ+ ) should I widen my range ?

If you have some big cards and you can afford to take a hit with coin flips then don't shy away. You're 4 handed so your hand values have increased. Get that bubble boy outta there if you can!!!

L

ludomaniaco24

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To me something similar happens to me when I have that type of letter AJ A10 K10 KJ I bet a lot and I lose I do not notice of my position in the table nor of the amount of rivals that is my error