7 card stud and other poker variations

C

Criminal Bizzy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its been a while since I played 7 card stud but the other night I found a tournament for 7 card stud. I was so excited because 7 card stud has long been one of my favorite variations of poker. I wish that there were more tournaments for 7 card stud out there... but anytime I find a tournament if my bankroll can afford it then I will be playing it.

What other variations do you wish there were more of? What is your favorite variation of poker outside of Texas Hold 'em?

T1ltmonkey

T1ltmonkey

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorites are NL 2-7 Single Draw and Badugi.

Stud is cool too, though.

Hate Razz. ;p

Jillychemung

Jillychemung

Stacks & Stacks
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play a weekly home game where we play a round of BigLO8 and Drawmaha.

J

JRTHEKING

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Like to see some LO8 games around but not many people like limit poker online anymore it seems. Tough to find limit games as a US player with so few site options to play on.

Drumsound

Drumsound

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorites are NL 2-7 Single Draw and Badugi.

Stud is cool too, though.

Hate Razz. ;p
I absolutely LOVE 2-7 NL single draw. I was almost the Main Event game. I don't like triple draw nearly as much.

muse713

muse713

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its been a while since I played 7 card stud but the other night I found a tournament for 7 card stud. I was so excited because 7 card stud has long been one of my favorite variations of poker. I wish that there were more tournaments for 7 card stud out there... but anytime I find a tournament if my bankroll can afford it then I will be playing it.

What other variations do you wish there were more of? What is your favorite variation of poker outside of Texas Hold 'em?

Not very good at it but I love the freaking game. Use to play Hi/LO on ACR but it has been removed since the update. Good luck.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Usually, for other games, I just do not have enough time, but sometimes, I played Omaha or Horse.

C

Criminal Bizzy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not very good at it but I love the freaking game. Use to play Hi/LO on ACR but it has been removed since the update. Good luck.

As long as you have the three following skills in poker 7 card can become pretty easy to play:

1. Hand readin
2. Understanding of pot odds
3. Understanding of outs

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi mate..Some years ago,there were on Stars daily freerolls of all poker variations.I liked to play Stud Hi/Lo and 5 Card Draw.Nowadays,I only play No Limit Holdem.

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
4 card Draw

I wish there was some 5 card draw games available. Love playing this game as I do when friends get together.

If anyone sees this game online please let me know

Thanks!

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I simply wish there were more PLO MTTs. Specifically rebuy/addon PLO MTTs. I find this format to be the one where the general public makes the most mistakes.

Top 10 Games