6-max is back!

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know some say it never left,but i wasn`t seeing any on my list of tournaments.partypoker has brought back 6-max tournaments.I`m sooo happy as i was making the majority of my profit from 6-max. Yippppeeee!!!! :marchmell

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oh thank god ,I love the shorthanded tourneys compared to the fold fest full tables and am excited to see its return

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don`t see any 6-max games scheduled for tomm yet,,hopefully there back for good:) Also their making more improvements this month,,,looking forward to those too! View attachment 180425 WTG Party!! :D

Last edited:
wsbar

wsbar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Also like to play 6-Max, where to give us the obligation to play more hands and does not allow us to expect premium hands, loose agressive is the ideal style in my opinion. In case I'm wrong, you should know that I consider myself a beginner in the poker world.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I see games scheduled now,,,,yaaaaayyyyy!!! :marchmell Ya,i love 6-max,,,it`s faster,keeps me on my toes!! :D

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Also like to play 6-Max, where to give us the obligation to play more hands and does not allow us to expect premium hands, loose agressive is the ideal style in my opinion. In case I'm wrong, you should know that I consider myself a beginner in the poker world.
Your absolutely correct,,you have to widen your range of hands in 6-max.:top: