BRANCASLIM

BRANCASLIM

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hello everybody!! A few years ago I was studying in the Intellipoker school, I learned a little about 5 card draw, but I don't remember much that is exactly what I learned haha, what I know is that I had developed a good game for tournaments and achieved good results in a In the short term, it was basically similar to that of tight aggressive of no limit hold`em, where I played high pairs looking for strong sets or double good pair only, I did not look for strong projects as color if there was no possibility of other projects at the same time as two-pointed staircase. I became indulged in the cash game with this modality, where in spite of my banckroll I last a long time. Today I have not played anymore and I see it as a good option to vary the game and not make it so routine. Have you played mtt of this modality? What do you think about this game in relation to the classic texas hold'em?

deeznutzz

deeznutzz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally I haven't seen five card draw played anywhere in years. It's a much less complex game then hold em because there are far less variables to consider when playing a hand. Seen all your opponents cards are hiding from your view there's really no way of deciphering what kind of hand they are holding. You pretty much bet based exclusively on the strength of your hand. Personally I find the game to get very dull after awhile and the play becomes very robotic. If you enjoy it that's great but personally I would recommend that if your going to get back into poker you should do it through hold em or ohmaha

BRANCASLIM

BRANCASLIM

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
possibly that is because there are not so many games of this type, there are only 2 mtt in microlimites a day in pokerstars at the level that I have access .. after cash I have not seen, but it can be good to go varying and learning new modalities the tournaments are really funny

80abukaH

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used it to play it at the micro limits with a friend, but just for fun because was really not deep and fun enough in our opinion.

There is really very little volume of games nowadays.