3 BIG MISTAKES most players make in Small Stakes Tournaments (Full Webinar Replay)

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey CC Fam!

I recently got on a webinar tear, reviewing some recent wins from the online poker league last month at America's Cardroom. I'm uploading them to Youtube 1 by 1 and wanted to share them with you all!

The first video covers the 3 big mistakes most players make in small stakes tournaments. The reason I chose to discuss these 3 is because they are costly errors that are almost 'invisible' (it's easy to think these mistakes aren't costing you chips cause they're usually for a small amount, but they definitely add up!)

Hope you enjoy the video and please please share any comments, questions, key take aways or feedback you have about the video. I'm always looking to improve my communication and teaching, so your feedback will be super helpful!

Take what you learn, go out there, and get stackin this weekend :)

I have a feeling that someone who watches this is gonna have their best weekend of MTTs yet!!!

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Glad you guys enjoyed this video!

I've been receiving lots of private messages from people who are saying their results have skyrocketed since watching the video.

Pretty cool stuff, and would love to hear your success stories from applying these strategies as well!

Let's get stackin :)