$3,3 MTT 1,500 GTD ACR HAND

Gaviria8

Gaviria8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys, Can you help me with this hand? Call or Fold?

The villain was playing a lot of hands

Mano 123

R

RocwX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The only hand beating you there is a set. If he has a flush draw, it's only around 18% chance to hit. The way the hand was played, I think he will have a lot of pocket pairs. With top 2 pairs, I would call. What did you do?

Gaviria8

Gaviria8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The only hand beating you there is a set. If he has a flush draw, it's only around 18% chance to hit. The way the hand was played, I think he will have a lot of pocket pairs. With top 2 pairs, I would call. What did you do?

I called, I will wait for some people interested in the hand to say what He had.

Gaviria8

Gaviria8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I called All in, He had As9s, river 7s

S

SantasPoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I probably would of called, especially if the guy is already playing a lot of hands and is super aggro. I find on ACR sometimes if it seems to good to be true, it is cuz ur going to lose.... :X

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd run this hand all day everyday. You are gambling playing MTTs that what they are for unless you grind and specialize in SNGs. You have Aces odds on villian an realistically it is bad bad luck for you to fall victim to a runner runner back door. I'd raise on flop worried straight and heart flush draws they'll call. Though the way it played out with the ratios of stacks to pot to bets it worked out well just pretty bad luck. This hand is absurd even on turn for villian to do. I remember I used to do this stuff at the $1/2 I lost my $3k BR that way dont worry villian is a losing player.

Last edited:
TheBigFinn

TheBigFinn

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Villan limped in preflop and then just called on the flop. Its a big over bet on the turn which looks to me like he is looking for a fold. I'd disappoint him too. There are two flush draws and if he has it and hits the 9 outer good for him. There is no striaght draw and Hero has top two. Losing to trips, but hero blocks Tens and Eights. Easy call.

NBDG8477

NBDG8477

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
easy call and if he turned a set or flopped a set so be it I don't see any bad play from you here you played it well good game

DanyDGD

DanyDGD

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would definitely give a call,the color is to be seen say you have 70% in your favor! ;)

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands