2.40 buyin 500 guaranteed

boomboxcafe23

boomboxcafe23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Feeling like i need a challenge with my continued growth in bankroll so I'm taking a step above and playing element that I shouldn't be according to bankroll management but I've been doing good with position playing and I'm proper raising I feel that I'm ready for a trim it of this caliber so I'm really hoping for some luck and some good cards but. The thing is I know that I don't need them I know that I need to play position and not let the limits of the tournament get me hoping for a win here and not for second place I know I can do it I just hope there's no suckers there you go.

P

paulsmall007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Gotta step up eventually to find out if upping the stakes is the right move, just sprinkle in a higher buyin once a week and see how you do

L

ludomaniaco24

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope that you go well but we recommend that you stay in your bank limits always happens that one has good days and bad you can lose all

boomboxcafe23

boomboxcafe23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope that you go well but we recommend that you stay in your bank limits always happens that one has good days and bad you can lose all
You were right. I lost and should have stuck to my proper brm strategy, luckily im not all out and still have a 9.00 bankroll to work with. Time to keep plugging and chugging at the mini limits :)

James_Moria

James_Moria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also think, that it's always better to have some money in your bankroll limit, and remember ''good luck'' cannot be with you all the time!

RiversRage

RiversRage

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not sure about others but if you are playing over your bankroll most of the time your game feels restricted and scared and limits your true abilities..atleast that's my experience

K

kevinbets25

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
bankroll management, getting unlucky in a big buy in will only result in you chasing losses. Beware.