100 Tournament Challenge

C

cool3390

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So I've been doing awesome on freerolls and small money tournaments but I never keep track like I should.

So I decided to do a 100 tournament challenge.

Placed 4th in the 1st tournament. Fixing to play a free roll where the last 50 players win a ticket to a sit n go
(I won't count the sit n gos on this thread. I'm just playing them to play the Sunday tournament. I like them just not super great, tournaments are more my game)

Feel free to take the challenge and post your own results on the thread!

#1 - intertops Freeroll (4TH)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-08-02-08-41-22.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-08-02-08-41-22.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 40
C

cool3390

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well that tournament didn't last long :icon_boun:rolleyes:

It was actually only 5 places paid not that that mattered lol

I had 3 of a kind 4's opponent had that too...but also an 8 for full house lol

Tournament #2 Betonline (391th)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-08-02-19-05-40.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-08-02-19-05-40.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 39
D

Darth_Moola

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cool idea, I might try that myself. good luck to you!

C

cool3390

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cool idea, I might try that myself. good luck to you!

Yea I figured it would be a good way to keep up with everything.

I've been final tabling tournaments pretty solidly but I can't tell you how many times I've lost in between lol so I figures I need to start keeping up with it all

Feel free to post stats below i'd like to see everybody's stats!

After I do enough I figured if edit the original post and include the tournaments on there as well

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello good luck in your challange, I'm sure you'll get, and hopefully win some money at the end of your challenge.

C

cool3390

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol not a good way to start the challenge!

I'm losing bad lol.

Plenty of tournaments to go though so hopefully I can turn this around.

I also won 2nd place but only one $1.45 in the comp challenge but didn't get a screenshot like a dummy.

Results so far

2 wins, 3 horrible losses

Playing one more tonight on intertops.

I need to place so I can make this 50/50then get the edge from there

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-08-04-20-21-48.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-08-04-20-21-48.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_2019-08-04-19-29-36.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-08-04-19-29-36.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 23
theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bad Luck to be Superstitious

This might be a physiological thing or maybe superstition, idk, but it seems whenever I record my results of a tourney, when the event is still ongoing, more times than not, I end up busting soon after I've recorded my results.

For instance - I write in my personal poker log, I'm currently running in 8th place with 20 left. Chip counts xxx, details details etc, and I'm set to hit the final table playing tight since everyone is pretty much shove/fold with blinds being so high at this point.
5 minutes later - busted in 12th - didn't make the final table. KKs crushed by A/4 o rivered an Ace.
Seems to happen too often.

I like to record events while I play - to keep documentation of how I played and how certain situations went down, but I feel like I might be cursing myself!! :eek:

I also think when I let someone know how I'm 'currently' doing in any particular tournament, I end up busting soon after that. ?!?

It's a curse! :eek::eek:

However I think it's bad luck to be superstitious - so I try not to be. :afraid:

C

cool3390

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This might be a physiological thing or maybe superstition, idk, but it seems whenever I record my results of a tourney, when the event is still ongoing, more times than not, I end up busting soon after I've recorded my results.

For instance - I write in my personal poker log, I'm currently running in 8th place with 20 left. Chip counts xxx, details details etc, and I'm set to hit the final table playing tight since everyone is pretty much shove/fold with blinds being so high at this point.
5 minutes later - busted in 12th - didn't make the final table. KKs crushed by A/4 o rivered an Ace.
Seems to happen too often.

I like to record events while I play - to keep documentation of how I played and how certain situations went down, but I feel like I might be cursing myself!! :eek:

I also think when I let someone know how I'm 'currently' doing in any particular tournament, I end up busting soon after that. ?!?

It's a curse! :eek::eek:

However I think it's bad luck to be superstitious - so I try not to be. :afraid:

Lol I feel the same way lately

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
So I've been doing awesome on freerolls and small money tournaments but I never keep track like I should.

So I decided to do a 100 tournament challenge.

Placed 4th in the 1st tournament. Fixing to play a free roll where the last 50 players win a ticket to a sit n go
(I won't count the sit n gos on this thread. I'm just playing them to play the Sunday tournament. I like them just not super great, tournaments are more my game)

Feel free to take the challenge and post your own results on the thread!

#1 - Intertops Freeroll (4TH)

How is your challenge going?

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That’s a great idea I might consider starting the same in the very near future.

dino

dino

10 cevapcici = 0 stress
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I wish you good luck with your challenge and keep us posted.
You can put everything in excel and keep track on it.

NOORI

NOORI

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good luck with this challenge. Keep us updated bro!

Are you using a Sheet or a Tracker?