$1 Bounty

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I won a few dollars in the intertops Freeroll yesterday, and that will be a first for me. But the point of this tread is to ask if anyone has played the Intertops $1 Bounty Turbo at 4:30. You get $1 for every player you knock out. If there are a lot of players, then that could be like a big freeroll. Well I'm playing it today. I sure would like to pick up a few of those bounties. I have never had any kind of BR on there, so this is my chance to build that BR up.

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the support TulasMoreno. I have only $4.50, so just taking a shot at one, and if I don't pick up a few dollars, I will hunt for some smaller ones. The MTTs are my best shot, well I would never play cash with such a small BR. Let's see, I could try Just One Dollar, but that's at 10:15. That's too late for me. And what I'm seeing, there are not much to pick from that's below $1 and the ones that are lower are late. Well I will post here on what happens.

psmcb

psmcb

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't understand you, what do you mean, what's the issue?

3ccasd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I understand you have your own unique strategy, I wish you good luck and waiting for new posts!

dino

dino

10 cevapcici = 0 stress
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
and how did you do in the tournament??
Share your experience, what went good/bad.

James_Moria

James_Moria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's realy good to have your own game strategy anytime and also I wish you good luck!

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That MTT is like a freeze out. You get one shot at it. Well the first hand I knocked out one player out, so that gave me back my buyin. From there,I didn't catch another playing hand, so you all know how that worked. I tried other hands trying to make something happen in my favor. OH WELL I will try something today GL You All

supermoto

supermoto

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lucky papaC I won many rewards are a good player