$1.50 NL Hold'em [HU, Hyper-Turbo, 2 Players]

kara260588

kara260588

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not so long ago I started playing these tournaments. The game went very well at first. But as it happens with me, only I began to be happy and withdraw money. How I start to lose everything and return money to the game and also lose it. at the moment the results are very sad. And that's what I have at the moment.
Game $1.50 NL Hold'em [HU, Hyper-Turbo, 2 Players]
Games played 687
Average income -$0.08
Average ROI,% -5.54
Total revenue -$57.06
ITM, % 49,2
Wins / Losses 338/349

In these tournaments, I like the speed of the game. There is no need to look for an opportunity to fall out of life for a few hours.
Are there those who often skate these tournaments? I would like to hear a couple of tips for the game.

kara260588

kara260588

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This it's not reasonable tournaments to play, even if you are 51% you lose money(cos of rail).Try to make bankroll in Mtt or SNG
I play MTT sometimes. But I have a bad patience and most often I have time to play closer to the night. And in order to get at least a little good money, you need to play until dawn, and the working day begins there.
And for this reason, I play these tournaments periodically when I have a couple of minutes to play.

Swat1197

Swat1197

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play MTT sometimes. But I have a bad patience and most often I have time to play closer to the night. And in order to get at least a little good money, you need to play until dawn, and the working day begins there.
And for this reason, I play these tournaments periodically when I have a couple of minutes to play.
Spin&go(not max) are not long time to play, try them. Yday poker gave a lot of x3 pots [emoji18]

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This type of game requires good cash game skills and knowledge of push-fold strategy, but not the fact that the profit will become constant.

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
My usual HU SnGs go fine, but in a superturbo i have no luck at all. So i almost don't play this. This year i played about 10 of them and won none, because every time i got a hand for push, the oponent got QQ-AA ))) I never even riverrated anyone :D

Swat1197

Swat1197

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's why i recommended you to play Spin

kara260588

kara260588

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
eh. how a simple family quarrel can ruin everything. I just had to swear a little and that's it, the brakes failed and my entire bankroll just flew away. Aaaaaaa. How can you.and all the money went to this tournament. although for several days I confidently raised my bankroll up.
now I will definitely take a break from poker.

kara260588

kara260588

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This type of game requires good cash game skills and knowledge of push-fold strategy, but not the fact that the profit will become constant.
for a while I played a plus. 70% of wins I think it was good. but as the number of tournaments approached almost 1k games. then everything became sad.the more time I spend in the game, the more mistakes I start to make. my concentration on the game fades into the background. and this is where I start to lose

kara260588

kara260588

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My usual HU SnGs go fine, but in a superturbo i have no luck at all. So i almost don't play this. This year i played about 10 of them and won none, because every time i got a hand for push, the oponent got QQ-AA ))) I never even riverrated anyone :D
if I start to go all-in then I think at 20 percent I could only hope to win. my opponent could go easy with 28⁰ and make 2 pairs or a full house or kill with a collected square. (going all-in with pre flora)

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
When i play regular NL SnGs HU, i try not to go all-in preflop, as almost every time my hand lose to a worse hand. I am not exaggerating. I think this is due to the fact that i mainly play limit SnGs and have a high ROI there: the system simply decides that in NL SnGs part of my money can be given to opponents with worse hands )))

kara260588

kara260588

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
.... the system simply decides that in NL SnGs part of my money can be given to opponents with worse hands )))

[emoji38][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]this system does the same to me. I think her decision was made with the following phrase: dude, you will still have a chance to get money, but your opponent needs it more now.[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the best thing you can do is be good at game selecting. If you take good notes and sharkscope players you can identify who you want to play or more importantly who you dont want to play.