Your game with a pair of 10

uriell

uriell

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You have 10 10 on your hands.
The question is how will you play them pre-flop?

P

Pablo22

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You have to come in for a raise. But after that you need to use the information you have about the players at the table.

uriell

uriell

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You have to come in for a raise. But after that you need to use the information you have about the players at the table.

I completely agree with you. You need to collect information about the players at the table.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
TT is a good pair. But still you need to play based on the position and actions of opponents behind your back.
I usually raise 2.5-3 BB on the situation. And further on the situation.
in general, I like this pair

J

Jack Reacher

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Slight raise.If someone raises you 5bb or more its probably all-in draw an its a draw against hands like AK or AQ. You have better starting hand and abot 55% chance to win.It's not good to play it in the early stage of the tournament but when you're already in the money you should definitely draw your luck.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
If I had a pair of TT, the first thing I would do before determining the size of my bet would be the information I have about my opponents at the table and the position I have at that moment ... if I am in early positions, possibly would make a 3-bet standard ... and if I'm in the cut-off or on the button I would consider doing a raiser-bet

jappchop

jappchop

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ugh pocket pairs tend not to work out very well for me

had pocket AA i jam all in pre flop guy calls 72o and flopped a boat

lol

xbronk

xbronk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to see the flop waiting for a monster if the game is played aggressively if I do not play with caution:driver:

A

andrewj50050

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
play with caution and dont feel bad to let it go sometimes pre flop depending on betting sequence , always raise first in and sometimes 3 bet, many factors to consider, prefer this hand to a hand like ak though

kowrip

kowrip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

It depends on the situation, but this is how I would generally play it at a table. If there are no raises in front, put in a standard raise. Even UTG, TT is worth a raise. If there is an EP raise, I'd probably just call to see the flop. If there is a MP/LP raise, I'd consider a re-raise. Again, there are a lot of variables that could change this. For instance, if short stacked in a tournament, I'd probably be going all-in with it.

Top 10 Games