You think this was a bluff or a value shove?

victorfsalazarg

victorfsalazarg

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It's known that people int the lower Spin&Go´s are mostly gamblers and make crazy plays, but I´ve recently come across an aggressive player whom that made me doubt even mines.
Most of the aggressive players tend to push their trash and commit until the end, but not this one.

Being some 15 BB deep against him, I defended the big blind with A2s from a 3x raise, didn´t want to go all-in pre-flop because I knew he has been pushing any two cards and fishes always get there on the end, so I called and managed to flop the lowest pair possible on a flushy board, so it wasn´t the best situation possible. But he made a half pot so quick that seamed a mechanized scream of him having nothing, so I called; again with the intension making him fold again later on.

On the turn, he again made a pot bet that felt like he was just pushing buttons to see which worked, and I were so committed already to fold 0.25 blind left, so I raised All-in to end this, almost sure that he got an Ace high stronger than me and would pair on the river, or that at least had a diamond and the flush will be completed, or that he had me dead already with a pocket over pair. But such was my impression when I saw him fold with 0.25 BB left, that I didn't know if I really was value betting at the moment or was I bluffing. Maybe he was also scared of the diamonds and folded a 9 or a pocket pair with no diamond.

Which are your impression on this hand?

https://media.giphy.com/media/MZcVmnvosprnkk3hYt/giphy.gif

Attachments

• Untitled Project.gif
    Untitled Project.gif
    931.7 KB · Views: 15
F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He either misclicked, or he was not paying attention to stack sizes. Dont waste your time overthinking or analysing weird hands like this :)

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If not a misclick it could be a bot. I tried to sharkscope the screen name and it didn't exist so I can't check game count(one of the easiest ways to find bots) But when things like that happen it's always in the back of my mind.

Read an article the other day about a guy who finds them and learns to exploit them and it mentioned weird folds like that. Finding four bet thresholds and letting them 3bet/fold themselves into oblivion. This is a little different but it could be set up to fold to a turn raise no matter how big it is, if it doesn't have the hand to call down.