You can standardize accounts with the same nick?

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I only played for the one site opening other accounts on other sites with different nickname but wanted to standardize my accounts. Can you standardize accounts with the same nickname?

Ovuvuevuevue

Ovuvuevuevue

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you mean creating new accounts with the same name on different sites then yeah there's no problem there. But changing names is a pain in the ass

grumblbrumbl

grumblbrumbl

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have almost everywhere identical nicks. Only in a few cases I used totally different nickname.

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
If you mean creating new accounts with the same name on different sites then yeah there's no problem there. But changing names is a pain in the ass

Thanks, it's going to be the way I keep accounts just like they are

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
If i created an account on americas cardroom, it will not let me create the same name on blackchip poker, because they are a skin of each other.

If i create an account at pokerstars, yes i can create an account with the same name at americas cadroom, because they are not the same poker skins.

orchidra

orchidra

Allan with two Owls
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
I only played for the one site opening other accounts on other sites with different nickname but wanted to standardize my accounts. Can you standardize accounts with the same nickname?

No. You cannot change your user-id, for the reason you give.

Check this out from Pokerstars. https://www.pokerstars.com/help/articles/stars-id-change-denied/8825/
I'm sure most, if not all, other online poker sites are the same.

Opening another account with a different user-id, on the same site, is also not allowed.

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Nomes em outros sites já podem ter sido feitos por alguém.

Eu tenho quase todos os nicks idênticos em todos os lugares. Apenas em alguns casos eu usei apelido totalmente diferente.

Se eu criei uma conta no cardroom americas, ela não me permitirá criar o mesmo nome no blackchip poker, porque elas são uma skin entre elas.

Se eu criar uma conta no pokerstars, sim eu posso criar uma conta com o mesmo nome no cadroom americas, porque eles não são os mesmos skins de poker.

Não. Você não pode alterar seu id de usuário, pelo motivo que você deu.

Confira isso no Pokerstars.https://www.pokerstars.com/help/articles/stars-id-change-denied/8825/
Tenho certeza que a maioria, se não todos, outros sites de poker online são os mesmos.

Abrir outra conta com um ID de usuário diferente, no mesmo site, também não é permitido.

Okay, I've decided to leave the accounts as they are and the next ones I open will try to standardize as much as possible.
:dancing2::idea:

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As far as I know in the field of gaming where money is used, multi-accounting is prohibited. If you want to change everything and make all the nicknames the same, you had to think about this issue in advance