As you develop your game in poker?

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Making entries and notes, you will better understand a game and precisely the nobility, you win or lose. Perfectly, if you win, but whether means it that you need to stop and not to attach particular importance to the analysis any more? I think, the answer is obvious – by no means. The player never has to stop something to do. On the contrary, it is necessary to try to expand the opportunities. The main thing that it is necessary to have – desire in that that began to improve the game.

Stepgov

Stepgov

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm each time more confident leaving the game in the early stages.:D

S

seve13061984

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
there are many things to do if u want to improve and take the game seriously. Read books, post hands, discuss with other players , read blogs, listen to podcasts... etc

S

sigamugacaca

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am studying correct tendencies and the mathematical aspects of poker I think these are very important online.

Anatoliy73

Anatoliy73

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm trying to play more freerolls and watch games, that's how I develop, although when you try to play, I'm usually wrong and lose.

A

amitmanchanda

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Always try to remember hands which got me into trouble. lately A3 offsite :(

ayahuasca

ayahuasca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just trying to play often and remember the mistakes I make sometimes.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
There is a saying that says ... "Practice makes perfect ..." so every tournament I play I put into practice my knowledge and I'm learning every day more ... I also have to study ... in my case I see many videos of great poker professionals ... that has helped me a lot to improve and develop my game

Top 10 Games