Are you the best?.

T

The horse

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are you passionate about poker or the dream / lifestyle of being a poker player?

When you are passionate about the lifestyle, your actions are focused on making that lifestyle a reality and many times that can generate many frustrations.

The only way to be very successful in poker is when you are passionate about the game.

This makes it easy for you to study and play the game, and your attitude becomes one of curiosity and continuous improvement. If you liked the message, share it with your friends :)

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are you passionate about poker or the dream / lifestyle of being a poker player?

When you are passionate about the lifestyle, your actions are focused on making that lifestyle a reality and many times that can generate many frustrations.

The only way to be very successful in poker is when you are passionate about the game.

This makes it easy for you to study and play the game, and your attitude becomes one of curiosity and continuous improvement. If you liked the message, share it with your friends :)
People rarely succeed if they are busy doing something that does not give them pleasure
Dale Carnegi

J

jerargent

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Strongly agree with you.
To be good at poker, you must play for pleasure. Only then can you be a winner!!

Arthia

Arthia

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Cards-leader summary writemyessaytoday

Originally Posted by The horse

This makes it easy for you to study and play the game, and your attitude becomes one of curiosity and continuous improvement. If you liked the message, share it with your friends

Greetings from an average poker player,

My job is boring, I pay the bills. Nothing to brag about life though. But I've never dreamed about becoming a pro. I've played in Amsterdam, Edinburgh and London so far. Poker is my passion, but I'm not obsessed with it. These two concepts (passion and obsession) should not be confused.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am passionate about the game that I aspire to become a consistent tournament winner.

Highsolation

Highsolation

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I aspire to acquire all possible knowledge about the game.
I believe the winning part will come along with the study.

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's very important to have passion.

niphon56

niphon56

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Earn money let u have passion, lose money let u have angry. :eek:

That is real poker. :rolleyes:

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
good words but to be a great poker player the first mistake we all make is believing that we are the best since this game is to study and continue learning strategies and ways of playing or so I think

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's a game,,,like chess/monopoly,,so no.:rolleyes: I'm passionate about people,and life. :shakehand

AllinIgor

AllinIgor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I particularly love playing poker, the lifestyle, the money that the pros earn, don't delude me at all, not least because I'm a guy who plays recreationally though, based on trying to do my best in tournaments and so leave things a little more fun for me.

Good luck at the tables!

C

Cinhos_2000

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, poker is just a hobby for me, so it1s fine for me to be a begginer/average player.

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I hear a lot of the pros, make more money from sponsorships than their poker play. I would be trying harder for sponsors than expecting my earnings from poker to pay the bills.

BigCountryAA

BigCountryAA

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have passion for competition.