BRM, drop down in buy-ins and stop paying strict attention to account window balance and more time to plugging any leaks in strategy and what not.
If you are playing well and improving along the way, things will take care of themselves. The critical thing is to have a good way to analyze your game.
Balance watching is a killer and the law of big numbers slowly catches up, that's why it's more about BRM and filling holes in game/strategy. Cash ring games could be a side strategy, but I'd almost spin off a segment of your BR into a sub BR for that since they can murder you and take up a lot of time, but they are a viable diversification strategy. I am currently working this in reverse myself. I made my initial deposit and grind the limit ring and am trying my hand at freerolls
to augment my card playing in off hours. There are times when playing cash games are good and times when you are only putting your children (chips) out in the street to get run over. There are so many controllable factors to poker and its play that too many concentrate on the stuff out of their control. Concentrate very hard on the 25% you can control and the other 75% will do what it will and you should be able to weather the consequences.
Step back and run your game as a business and become a student of the game and you will succeed as long as you stay disciplined and outside factors don't become distractions. Also think about who you are. Are you a Hold'em player or a card player? There are other juicy games out there that not so skilled Hold'em players are slowly trickling into and putting their BR in positions of jeopardy as they climb the new games' learning curves. Just some thoughts...