Winning Poker Mindset

JoeKampman

JoeKampman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a link to an article on the PokerCoaching website that I am a member of. It is an article by Alex Fitzgerald in which he discusses a good mindset to achieve in order to take your game to the next level. This article is accessible by anyone, there are no sign up requirements involved. After reading it I thought it would be great to share here so I asked permission from support at PokerCoaching.com and quickly received it. Enjoy!!!!

https://pokercoaching.com/mindset-lifestyle/winning-poker-mindset/

Cam54

Cam54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A great article and I respect Alex Fitzgerald a lot .... I think these are all good aspirations ... I don't get all of them perfectly though ... My sleep habits are horrible and I can't seem to do anything about it except take more pills, which I won't do ...... and My eating habits are much better than they ever used to be in my life but you still couldn't call me Mr health food ... The rest of the points I don't do too bad on : )

manolo salazar

manolo salazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a link to an article on the PokerCoaching website that I am a member of. It is an article by Alex Fitzgerald in which he discusses a good mindset to achieve in order to take your game to the next level. This article is accessible by anyone, there are no sign up requirements involved. After reading it I thought it would be great to share here so I asked permission from support at PokerCoaching.com and quickly received it. Enjoy!!!!

https://pokercoaching.com/mindset-lifestyle/winning-poker-mindset/

Really nice article. Alex Fitzgerald is an amazing coach and person!
Thanks for sharing.:wink:

J

Jack Reacher

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Concrete and legit.Basics for anyone who want to become good.