Why I don't know what cards my opponent has and beat him?

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Despite knowing the player's position and possible ranges of hands he may have, I am unable to beat him or approach the value of his cards. I don't know what I'm based on or are there any secrets to estimating ranges or knowing the villain's cards? If you want to help me with some tips. Thank you!

:jd4:im Rivas

Bobbybones1950

Bobbybones1950

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Despite knowing the player's position and possible ranges of hands he may have, I am unable to beat him or approach the value of his cards. I don't know what I'm based on or are there any secrets to estimating ranges or knowing the villain's cards? If you want to help me with some tips. Thank you!

I don't play on Poker Stars. I mostly play on Americas Card Room and use Holdem Manager 3. It's a bit pricey but it is most useful in determining your opponents Hand Ranges as well as other valuable information.

Also ACR has lots of free rolls that are great to get practice.
hope this helps

:tee:

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It won't be immediately done to read enemy's hand.

When learning for other ones about a poker strategy to be various, you'll become a little able to read at the same time.

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Thank U 4 Posting

Refining ranges based on actions will help you have the best hand vs your villains.
The way you do this is by reviewing your hands and your bet sizing in each hand and understanding why your V call raise or fold vs your actions.

The hand analysis forum is a great forum to read about how to evaluate hand ranges on each street.

The 30 day training package here is also a great way to learn about how to clarify ranges on each street as well

Hope this helps
:):)

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is a lot of great content for "hand reading" even on YouTube (or many other places online for that matter). Obviously it is a skill that takes practice, but it might just take some patience and experience to learn. If you create a forum thread about a specific hand that you played then that could help. Write down all the information and analysis you remember (the more detailed, then the better responses you will typically get). Things like position at the table, your cards, table image you have for players active in the hand and so on.

I'm sure the cardchat community will be glad to help out :)

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't play on Poker Stars. I mostly play on Americas Card Room and use Holdem Manager 3. It's a bit pricey but it is most useful in determining your opponents Hand Ranges as well as other valuable information.

Also ACR has lots of free rolls that are great to get practice.
hope this helps

:tee:
Thanks Bobby, really, sometimes I also think that having a program that helps you facilitate decisions and for fewer future failures. It is true that practicing with freerolls is excellent, although they tell me that because they are free they play any hand without respecting ranges and it is more difficult to hit the hands, especially in micro limits. I will follow your advice anyway. Goodbye friend.:)

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It won't be immediately done to read enemy's hand.

When learning for other ones about a poker strategy to be various, you'll become a little able to read at the same time.
Then I will have patience and experience will help me in this situation, but you know that you want to win fast and it is desperate to lose. Thanks friend.:D

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank U 4 Posting

Refining ranges based on actions will help you have the best hand vs your villains.
The way you do this is by reviewing your hands and your bet sizing in each hand and understanding why your V call raise or fold vs your actions.

The hand analysis forum is a great forum to read about how to evaluate hand ranges on each street.

The 30 day training package here is also a great way to learn about how to clarify ranges on each street as well

Hope this helps
:):)

How's that for refining ranges?
Sometimes the actions of the villains are so varied that you think you have the best hand and it is not like that, believing or not believing is where the dilemma is, but you gave me an idea to evaluate each street according to my hand, because my bet betrays my I don't pay more attention to Villano's. Your help was good, Thank you, Brother.

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is a lot of great content for "hand reading" even on YouTube (or many other places online for that matter). Obviously it is a skill that takes practice, but it might just take some patience and experience to learn. If you create a forum thread about a specific hand that you played then that could help. Write down all the information and analysis you remember (the more detailed, then the better responses you will typically get). Things like position at the table, your cards, table image you have for players active in the hand and so on.

I'm sure the cardchat community will be glad to help out :)
What you say is excellent, so I must learn how to narrate a hand and all the details or necessary information about it. I appreciate the people who read and comment if I post a hand. Thanks, Phoenix!

lovemetender

lovemetender

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to be a fortune teller too.It would be nice to see the future.

M

mara2259

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Dont worry. If you are on a forum, then you are playing or want to play freeroll cardschat. Reading hands, range, value one chatter. Anyone who at least understands this a bit plays at high stakes and will not scribble posts for free participation in the tournament. The rest understand this no more than you.

Bobbybones1950

Bobbybones1950

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks Bobby, really, sometimes I also think that having a program that helps you facilitate decisions and for fewer future failures. It is true that practicing with freerolls is excellent, although they tell me that because they are free they play any hand without respecting ranges and it is more difficult to hit the hands, especially in micro limits. I will follow your advice anyway. Goodbye friend.:)

JIM. YES This is true.. So, you sit by very patiently and wait n wait N WAIT and when u get those good cards those aggressive players will give you all their chips.
:pepsi: