Where Can I Find Top Professional Mentors

O

o infeliz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How's its going everyone, hope all is well. I was wondering if you could tell me where to find some top professional poker mentors. I haven't played for three years, so I'm kind out of the loop on modern poker websites. I managed to take down two previous online tournaments for $90 each, which is nothing really lol. I was trash and lucked out, but had fun. I had a few one on one sessions with a previous mentor, but ran out of money and lost touch. I'm looking to take it serious again, so would appreciate being pointed in the right direction. Many thanks.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How's its going everyone, hope all is well. I was wondering if you could tell me where to find some top professional poker mentors. I haven't played for three years, so I'm kind out of the loop on modern poker websites. I managed to take down two previous online tournaments for $90 each, which is nothing really lol. I was trash and lucked out, but had fun. I had a few one on one sessions with a previous mentor, but ran out of money and lost touch. I'm looking to take it serious again, so would appreciate being pointed in the right direction. Many thanks.
there are enough professional poker ambassadors and experts in the club
see them in the club list
they are unlikely to take on the function of coaches, but they can always help with excellent advice regarding the game and development in it
any member of the club can contact them and they will never refuse help
and experienced trainers can always be found now, but the matter is in the price for the service

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Where is this club list?
find on the forum where the administration of the club's moderators are listed and experts and ambassadors are also indicated there