Where am i going wrong what do i need to work on?

T

Tiny Boost

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Help all advice welcome
j7jvrDr

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the fastest way to improve your game. it is to watch strategic videos and to be inspired by them for your game. I advise you to play several hundred hands per day to acquire experience and automatisms. which will be very useful to you on MTT and will allow you not to be too tired when you reach a final table. when you lose in a game. try to analyze the spots where you lost your chips. if it is because of an error on your part and not of the variance. you have to solve the problem and no longer commit it in your next games. it is thanks to this technique that you succeed in advancing and improving your game. I hope that these tips will be useful to you and I wish you good luck with your next games.

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Help all advice welcome
j7jvrDr

It is really up to you to identify the weaknesses in your game; without a lot of specifics, it would be impossible to us to identify leaks.

Assuming that you are fairly new to poker, but have a fundamental understanding of how the game works, I would suggest searching for Evan Jarvis' Triple Threat YouTube videos; they are a great way to introduce you to basic poker strategy and he keeps it straightforward and easy to understand.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Watch good players,,,, ;) it helps.

P

pokersextreme

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You need to be able to watch your opponents and their style of playing (how they bet when strong/weak etc.) And have patience. Also being more specific about your troubles in game will help us to help you identify and improve your skills.