When will be the best result?

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
During a poker game need to think about to make money or just play and not think about the money. When will be the best result?

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
GAME

Well I think we all are thinking or have an awareness what money can be won while playing online poker. Knowing my game is the only thing that will get me ITM i think more about playing then $$. Once in the $ I watch the different pay out levels and play from there. watching how others are playing at the final table helps as many things when being a lower stack, other larger stakes will go after each other and get knocked out moving me up ITM

B

BesseNuts

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best result will appear when you are ready. Ready to understad the game at all.

F

fernando21

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play tournaments and I usually play them trying to get out first. If I am near the positions that pay money I make sure to recover the entrance.

Reload

Reload

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Question yourself: why do you play? What's the point? Not for money: then you're not playing real money, right? For money: welcome to the poker world, we are all here for that ;)

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Poker is my favorite hobby. Of course, I am very pleased when I win some money, but I play it not for the sake of money, but for the sake of enjoying the game. I love poker.
Good luck.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play poker for 10-12 months. During this time I lost about 250-300 dollars. I think this is a tuition fee. Every day, I try to improve my game and not think about money. I believe that in the future I will be able to profit from the game.

Vfranks

Vfranks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You should focus on making the best decisions at the time and not specifically about the money. Now don't just throw away money by not thinking about it, but if you are always making the correct decisions, then you should be doing well in the long run. Think of it in terms of Big Blinds, rather than an actual dollar amount.

To quote Kenny Rodgers, "You never count your money when you're sittin' at the table, There'll be time enough for countin' when the dealing's done "

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
In my case, the best result is when I have a good mood. I never think about money during the game, I just do not have time for such thoughts. I only think about how to make the right decision and avoid mistakes.

M

malaka

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
dont tink about the money,and play your A game!

Minus272c

Minus272c

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You should focus on making the best decisions at the time and not specifically about the money.

I could not agree more :D

If you play tournement, you should start thinking about the money when you reach
finale table where there are huge money jumps.

If you play cash poker, you should have a game plan og how many buins you need to loose
or win to call it a day.

But when playing a poker hand You should focus on making the best decisions at the time

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
This is really a difficult question, since it is impossible not to think about money, if you play for money)))) On the other hand, if you pay too much attention to money, you risk making many mistakes and lose !!! but personally my opinion is the motivation to play well is the opportunity to win maximum money !!!

Moshimorov

Moshimorov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just playing for money, you really feel what poker is! We are all for money.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try not to think about the prizes and play measuredly as always. Although sometimes I look at how close the prizes are. When approaching the prizes I try to play carefully.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You shouldnt be thinking about money while you are playing, chips are just units of measurement and you need to focus on playing your best. This does not mean you should ignore the bubble, but if you are playing good ICM the money will take care of itself.

ROman77

ROman77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If thinking about profits it can only worsen your game, you will be excited and will not be able to play your A-game ..in this game there should be no emotions ,you should not worry if you went into minus .

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Think about how good of your hand is. The nuts or the best hand poker not the money in the middle that will trap you. Also consider the money points or ratios to bets pot stack in big blinds.

A

agriggy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
During a poker game need to think about to make money or just play and not think about the money. When will be the best result?

Play the game, the money will take care of itself.

jmateuspoker

jmateuspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
money pressure

The best results come when you play relaxed with no pressure of money just playing your best poker there you bring good results and consequently the money comes too
Ja when you play in cash pressure feels a sense that is not evolving and impatience causes us to lose good spots

:jd4:mateuspoker

ayahuasca

ayahuasca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Try to focus on the game when playing, not the money you can win, just keep in mind the risks and prize pool being focused on the game permanently.

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
When we are learning (we need to be honest with ourselves about that), we have to forget about the prize, excepting for ICM. Because the anxiety for getting money makes us think the game by a wrong idea and makes us to continue losing for a long time. The important in begin is to learn math theory and to shape mind. When getting money, it's just like "Oh! I got some money!"