what you love about poker ???

princippitoo

princippitoo

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
why you like , tan i love it ??? no game nothing is like the adrenaline of a allin after 6 hours and know all is in one hand the bbetter card maybe is a lose hand and the worse be a better hand

princippitoo

princippitoo

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
all the time we are traying have the control in one game that all stadictics go down with AA and lose again "2 and 4; thats the reason why i love it is not only stadictics and mathematics , it is a live in it self and must to see it

FanatsLV

FanatsLV

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i love because poker isnt only game were loking to card who are the biger hand but it is strategy game blufing, make opunent pass and ather thinks just love this game

crusinnn

crusinnn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love it because I love playing it lol. Isn't it amazing what you can do with a deck of cards.

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ecitement, competition, clash of different strategies, rooting for myself :eek: , being lucky if it's needed, catching bluffs, bluffing, stealing, restealing...etc for hours and hours. Watching everybody to leave and at the end after survived all, collecting the chips of hundreds/thousands of players (plus the money). :)

pasqua544

pasqua544

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not like losing but I love a challenge. And if you take reward in your loses, then poker is fun.
It was recently that in my poker development that I started to break the bubble and finish in the money.
In freeroll play, its risk free develope. And my level of freeroll opportunities are growing so wins are more rewarding.
And when I win the big win courtesy of freerolls, I know I worked for it but had fun as well.
Losing your own money is not as much fun as winning free money.
My two cent chips...

DrazaFFT

DrazaFFT

public static void
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I love poker because there is so much more there beside just knowing the rules, and knowing that 99% only know the rules and nothing more kinda makes you feel like a pro :D

Nah really i love poker because no madder if you are male of female, kid or an senior, athlete or a couch potato, you ha e equal chances to be good at poker, not lot sports offers you that...

Sent from my HTC Desire X using Tapatalk

T

TheNoobie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love it for the experience and the challenges it offers to me.
I love the way you need to make all the right decisions to keep yourself in that tournament youve been playing for 6 hours. How just one bad decision can cost you money. The discipline it teaches you, the patience.
Most of it I love poker because it makes me feel good while playing. Im not one of thos epeople that get upset over a lost hand or some money. Thats why I enjoy every part of it. I love the way I feel when I win some tournament for a first time and all..